Monday, July 27, 2009

Poptart is Back!

And what better way to mark my return than to do Sunday Stealing on Monday! WoOt!!

1. Who was your FIRST date?
Kevin. A date put together by our parents. Humiliating!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I live with him. Sometimes I talk to him, sometimes I don't. *giggle*

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I was the little kid at my parent's parties drinking the last little bit out of the bottom of everyone's glasses. Beer, vodka, whiskey. I honestly don't remember my first drink.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitter to 3 awfully mannered kids.

5. What was your FIRST car?
'78 Vega.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I'm a flight virgin. Or scaredy cat. Take your pick.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My cousins, the twinsies. And yes, we still talk. T just got married this month!

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
I was the flower girl for both of my older sisters' first weddings.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
Which one? J was pregnant, hormonal, and lazy. L was a neat freak and picky.


10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? A weekend alone with The Man. Pretty, pretty please!

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
How to read minds. Or how to levitate. That would be neat. HA!

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
I didn't think so at the time. I thought I had been in love a couple times before. Silly teenager!

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Swimming lessons. I was drawn to water and had no fear. It scared my Mom to death. She made sure I got lessons very young.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Open the door? :)

Sorry for the extended absence. Not sure if anyone will remember me or read this. It's all for fun and relaxation anyway. If I make a few friends along the way, all the better.

1 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

That was a long freakin' hiatus! Anyway, it is really great that you've resurfaced. As John Sebastion once sang, "Welcome Back"!~