Monday, January 12, 2009

Titles are silly...

1. When I am alone with my thoughts, I tend to think about: Ummm, hello? I'm a wife, Mom and business owner. I'm never 'alone with my thoughts' - even in the bathroom. And when I am alone, I make it a point not to think too hard. My brain needs rest too.

2. If I could buy any house I wanted, the type and location would be: A homey cabin in Colorado.

3. There is one person in my life I have a love/hate
relationship with because: I can't trust them as far as I can throw them. I'm always on my guard with her.

4. I wish I could overcome my deepest fear which is:
Flying isn't my deepest fear, but I would like to
overcome it.

5. If I had to name one animal I am most like it is:
Snow Leopard.


6. The most cruel thing anyone could say about me: For someone to think I'm clueless upsets me. I love proving them wrong though.

7. My last really fun time was: Shopping Sunday. It's fun. It is!

8. The activity I most enjoy is: Loving, touching, squeezing...

9. The most inspiring thing I have ever seen is: going to happen next week.

10. You have the power to bring back one person from the dead. That person would be: Nobody, because I'm hoping they're in a better place. I wouldn't dare bring them back here. Nuh uh.

11. There is one thing in everyones life they wish they could do over. Mine is: on the basketball court circa 1980.

12. It bothers me, I need to come clean to someone

about this: I know what you're doing and I really don't
care that much. *shrug*

13. The thing about myself that I try to hide from
others is: I'm really quite shy.

14. My worst experience on myspace was: I got nothing. I'm not an MSer.

15. My worst memory from childhood is: Not something I'll discuss here.

16. I consider my greatest accomplishment in life to be: Keeping it together like I do. ;)

17. Some people are openly sexual, some are reserved, and some just keep it private. I am: I'm pretty open. I'm not one to go into details here though.

18. I feel guilty about the way I've treated someone because: I played dirty.


Link over there ------>

Manic Monday #150

If you were to name the most creative outlet that you have, what would it be? Shopping? I kid. It would have to be music.

What spot in your body would you say is the center of your emotional being? Ummm, that's pretty personal and it's also situational. I am an emotional person, but I'm emotionally diverse dependent on so many factors. My heart doesn't rule my emotions all the time. My brain doesn't rule my emotions all the time. My sexuality doesn't rule my emotions all the time. I really can't explain it any better than that. So, I'll say my emotional center is my stomach. *grin*

What do you think is the secret to a tranquil soul? Lots of sex. Duh!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Ooh pretty kitty!

I'm with you on the love/hate thing. The person in my life I have that kind of relationship with, it's the same thing. Can't trust him!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your secret to a tranquil soul is the best! Ha! Have a great day...