Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is my hose...


This morning before school, I was reading Mini Me a book she got from the library. I was doing pretty good until I got to 'this is my hose'. Hmmm. She just couldn't understand why Mom thought that particular part was so funny. Oh well. Hose. *giggle*

I'm so Junior High at times, I know.

Ever thought you were going to have an amazing sexual experience and it just fell flat? Yeah...me too. Still wondering WTF.

------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? Poptart
2. How old are you? Old enough...42.
3. What month were you born in? March.
4. Where were you born? In a hospital in Tennessee.
5. Where do you live now? In a small town in Tennessee.
6. Married, Single, Divorced, in a relationship??? Do you have a crush on someone? Married and always crushing on someone.
7. What is your man/woman's name? The Man.
8. Favorite Color? RED.
9. Favorite Food? I'm craving a nice, juicy steak. Mmmm...
10. Favorite Movie? I'll say Fight Club today.
11. Favorite Singer or Band? Foo Fighters, Def Leppard, Buckcherry, Scorpions, Journey...and a hundred more.
12. Favorite Actor? Edward Norton.
13. Favorite Actress? Cate Blanchett.
14. Do you have kids? Grandkids? Names and ages? Do you want kids? How many? I have kids. No grands, yet. Their names and ages are Top Secret. *grin*
15. Do you have pets? what kind, how many? No pets.
16. What color are your eyes? Green/hazel.
17. Do you have any medical problems? No.
18. Are you in love? Passionately!
19. Are you mad at someone right now? No. That takes too much energy.
20. What kind of clothes do you like? Casual, but not frumpish.
21. Are you neat or sloppy? I'm neatly sloppy.
22. What do you do in your spare time? Exercise, blog, read, watch tv, movies, hang out...
23. What is your favorite season? Spring.
24. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, July 4th.
25. If you could spend one hour with anyone living or dead, who would it be? Mom.
26. If you could make up one law, what would it be? No more billions of taxpayer dollars going to bail out corporations because of their own stupidity.
27. Do you have any piercings? Yes, I have four.
28. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I'm getting one in the near future.
29. What kind of car do you have? It's red and made in America.
30. What is your dream car? Lexus LS 430 in black cherry.
31. Who do you live with? The fam.
32. Who's your best friend in the world? The Man and the Twinsies.
33. Do you like to read? What do you like to read? Yes, I like reading mags, news, diy stuff, and all kinds of books.
34. Do you do any crafts? No, I'm not creative in the crafty sense.
35. What are your hobbies? This, reading, exercise, list making...
36. What is your favorite kind of music? Rock.
37. What is the name of the street you live on? Country Road. ;)
38. Beach or Lake? On the lake on a boat.
39. Country or City? Either.
40. Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere? Italy, Australia, Colorado.
41. Where would you live if you could live anywhere? Colorado.
42. Do you work? What do you do? Yep. I do what needs to be done. *grin*
43. Favorite flavor of ice cream? I love butter pecan but rarely have it because it's sooooo fattening. I like Ben&Jerry's Chunky Monkey too.
44. Favorite kind of soda? Diet Coke.
45. Do you drink coffee? Never.
46. Do you drink alcohol? Favorite drink? Yes, I like the girly fruity drinks - swirly margaritas are a favorite.
47. Do you smoke? What brand? Never have.
48. What do you want to do when you retire? Whatever the hell I want.

0 comments: