Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Schmunday...

I hate budget time. The Man never sees my side of why I need more 'stuff'. Oh well. Time to buckle down. Good bye new, silky, sexy unmentionables - for now. I did go on a farewell shopping trip yesterday. Shhhh!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Links over there ------>

Sunday Stealing: The Hardest Meme Ever
1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically?
I saved a life or two or maybe a few as a lifeguard in my other life milleniums ago. And then there is the birthing of children. I'm not sure if that's brave or crazy after the first one.

2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally? Trusting again after being totally crushed. And again, there's the loving of the children even after one tells you you look pregnant when you're not. UGH!

3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't? Although some people *ahem* in my family believe me to be a mind reader, I am not. Give me some mind reading abilities, please.

4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it? I would use it to my freaking advantage, of course!

5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger? This blog is just for fun. Nothing more. You will not read anything too serious here. This is where I relax and de-stress.

6. What advice would you give a new blogger? Just do it! Whatever your 'it' is.

7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.) Any of those listed under 'Blogs I Stalk'. Right over there ------>

8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why? For a whole month? No thanks. I might trade lives with Angelina Jolie for a day or two, but that's it. Hopefully, Brad would be around. ;)

9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why? I'll be filling a suitcase with my drawers of bras and panties as the embers fall all around me. Oh, and my laptop. Heh.

10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself? Do NOT buy the blue dress for senior prom. It will get ripped. Buy the purple, more body-hugging dress. It won't get caught in something. *giggle*

Sunday Seven
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name your picks for the seven lousiest songs.
Achy Breaky Heart
Rico Suave
Ice, Ice Baby
Your Body is a Wonderland
Kokomo
Don't Worry Be Happy
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Resolution :: Determination

  2. Break :: Fracture

  3. Tied :: Bound

  4. Suffering :: Hurting

  5. Instead :: Substitute

  6. Slash :: Cut

  7. Divorce :: Splitsville

  8. Cough :: ...and cold

  9. Happy :: Smiling

  10. Sniffle :: Mucus *eew*

7 comments:

Kath said...

i love your answers! =)

very witty!

happy blogging!

Improbable Joe said...

Why do you have a bowling ball named Elvis?

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I would bet that you can read my mind... ;)

Mimi Lenox said...

Your dress got caught in something? I went to the prom and found that another girl was wearing an identical dress! Not good.

Great answers.
And thanks for "stalking" me. I have "followed" you now. Happy Sunday!

Deana said...

I HATE budget time too. There are so many shoes that need a good home but hubs won't listen!

I always love your answers and I must say that I gave my nephew an iPod and the song Achy Breaky was on it for some practical joke CD I'd done for a friend. Well the kid loves the song and now his baby brother sings the song and my sis and bro in law hate me.

Mimi Lenox said...

I've hit the Follow Me button 5 times and it won't connect. I'll come back later....

NurseExec said...

Bras and panties...I can see that.