Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shut the eff up...

The Man is on shaky ground this morning. Apparently there is a commercial hyping Always feminine products that will make that time "happy". You see where this is going, right?

Yeah, The Man went there. Don't worry. I let him live. Happy my ass. ;)


Links over there ------>

Saturday 9: Dying to Know
1. What do you believe happens when we die? Systems shut down, heart stops, breathing stops. Other than that, I haven't any idea. I know what I want to happen, but there's only one way to find out and I'm not ready for that journey just yet. I'm having too much fun here.

2. Do you consider yourself religious? Hells bells, no. I'm what is called in the South a heathen. When someone here asks what church my family belongs to and I reply, 'We don't attend church', mouths fly open. Within a nanosecond, I can see them plotting to save my soul. They should know it is futile.

3. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. And I'm still waiting for Jason or Grant to call. I'm ready to join them on Ghost Hunters. Call me, guys!

4. Do you believe that people live on other planets? Why should planet Earth have the only humanoids?

5. Have you ever seen something abnormal? Nothing like E.T. abnormal. I have seen some strange things though. Things I can't explain. I have chased a ghost before. Is that abnormal enough? Or are you wanting Star Wars creatures abnormal?

6. Do you believe in reincarnation? I'm counting on it, dammit. I want to come back. And back. And back. And back. If I can't, make me a freaking vampire and I'll live forever. hehehe

7. Have you ever witnessed a miracle? I'm one of those silly, emotional girlys that see miracles in everything. I don't need water to turn into wine or anything.

8. Is there a person living or dead that influences your philosophies? My Mom was a big influence. She was a big believer in the Golden Rule.

9. Is there a work of fiction that closely matches your spiritual beliefs? I'm not sure. Is there a book out there about a southern woman living life the best way she can while raising kids, loving The Man, and working her ass off? A woman that's not too sure about spiritual stuff, but is hopeful that she's doing the best she can and if there is a test at the end of this life, she hopes she passes? That's more non-fiction though. ;)


The Saturday Special
~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~
~Fill In The Blanks~
1. Here, come sit by me.

2. There isn't anything that will come between me and shopping today.

3. Everywhere I go leads me somewhere.

4. Nowhere has got to be a lonely place.

2 comments:

Don said...

Wait a minute - doesn't The Man have that built-in guy thing where all ads for feminine hygiene products are blotted from his memory the moment the commercial ends, because it has just about nothing to do with them? It's sort of the opposite of what occurs when they see ads for "male enhancement products"...

Poptart said...

Don - The Man must have skipped class that day. hehehe

It's a testament of my love that he lived though. Don't you think?