Sunday, January 4, 2009

Keep's getting better...my new 'theme'...


I lied yesterday. Something can come between me and shopping. The man came home with a certain 'look' in his eyes. And that was that. ;)

I'm only in the mood for one meme today and Sunday Stealing is it.
Link over there somewhere ------>

Sunday Stealing: The New Year Meme
1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been? 'Let's Get Physical' 'cause it's corny and I'm kinda corny. And that's what I did most of in 2008. Take that however you like. You're probably right. ;)

2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you? It would have to be an actress willing to pack on 70+ lbs or wear padding at the beginning of the movie since that's how much extra weight I was carrying around last January. Renee Zellweger comes to mind.

3. What was your greatest gift of 2008? The ones I gave to myself. I worked my ass off to better myself in so many ways last year. I'm liking me again.

4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year? Oh hell, resolutions AND committing? This is too heavy for me.

5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be? Now my head is hurting. I'm just going to pull something out of my ass off my Zune. And the winner is...'Take on Me' by A-Ha. Stop snickering. I can still hear you.

6. What do you wish for your body in 2009? Why the heck was my first thought 'pleasure palace'. Seriously. I guess I want it to be a pleasure palace then. Hmmm...

7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year. I can't put that here. Geez, Bud! The Man and I have discussed a few new things we will definitely be trying this year though. *ahem*

8. What do you long for 2009 to bring? Well, I'm still waiting for Bud to take me to a UConn game. Other than that...more good food, good friends, and good times.

9. If that happened, how would you feel? What a silly question.

10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object? At this point, I really don't care. I just want to go somewhere this year. Pretty please.

11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be? Consulting the Zune again. 'Keeps Getting Better'. Oh, I like that! Good one, Zune.

12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be? I'm just going to put the first thing that came to mind. Ready? 'Don't Fart on Poptart'. I know. I know. *giggle*

5 comments:

Improbable Joe said...

There's a cool 'Take on Me' cover by Reel Big Fish, there's the Family Guy parody, and the best one of all is the "literal version" that everyone needs to see on YouTube at least once.

Poptart said...

I just watched the Reel Big Fish vid on you tube. OMG, funny! I'm still giggling.

And of course, I had to watch A-Ha's version too. I can't help it. I love that song!

CRIMSON said...

CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS....THAT IS A LOT OF HARD WORK!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hey, I steal them, I don't write them. Nut if want to discuss things you should try, and you need some practice first, let me know. And Sexy, any UConn game would be fine. Tell me when you coming over...

Lisa said...

Pleasure Palace, I like that. I hope you get to take a fabulous vacation this year.