Monday, January 5, 2009

Are you ready for me...


The Man felt bad about keeping me from my shopping Saturday, so he took me out yesterday. I did more looking than buying. Did get myself some new running shoes and a Guns N Roses CD. I've been breaking in my shoes today while screaming my head off with Axl. Tomorrow, we go outside. I hope the neighborhood is ready. Welcome to the Jungle...

What is on your bed right now?
Me, the laptop, my red Ralph Lauren throw, pen, and notebook.

When was the last time you threw up?
This morning. Don't ask. Gag.

What’s your favorite word or phrase?
"That will get you in trouble."

Name 3 people who made you smile today.
The Man, Mini Me, and The Joker.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Laundry. I know. I lead such an exciting life.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Checking email and playing around on the i-net.

What is your favorite holiday?
July 4th and Christmas are in a dead heat.

Have you ever been to another country?
Nope.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I don't think so."

What is the best ice cream flavor?
I'm having a Chunky Monkey craving right now.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. I'm trying to cut back on Diet Coke. Kill me now! ;)

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, green henley, red bra, red and white panties.

What was the last thing you ate?
Turkey salad sandwich. YUM!

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Oh my heck, yes! I've bought a few pairs of pants, at least 10 shirts, a couple bras, and some undies too. And I've still got gift cards to spare.

When was the last time you ran?
Sometime before Christmas. I'm slowly getting back into the exercise thing.

What’s the last sporting event you watched?
While eating at Logan's last night, I watched some of the Vikings/Eagles game.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Colorado, Italy, Egypt. Take your pick.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message to on Facebook?
Sean.

Ever go camping?
I did real camping as a Brownie/Girl Scout. I do RV camping now.

Do you have a tan?
No. I like pale.

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Lost? No. I have had to retrieve a few things though.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Stupid reality shows like The Girls Next Door, Rock of Love, and Celebrity Rehab.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
How much is a lot? I do like this little guy - ;)

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only at restaurants.

3 comments:

Café Chick said...

Ooh - I love your blog! I'll be back ...

NurseExec said...

Loved this one, may borrow it sometime :)

Poptart said...

CC - Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I love making new friends! See you around the blogosphere.

NE - Borrow away. I love reading other people's answers as much as I do answering these things.