Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another day another few(hundred) brain cells...


We didn't make the movie yesterday. Oh well. Paul Blart: Mall Cop will have to wait. :)
------------------------------------------

Links over there ------>

Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Meme

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? I can think of a few someones.

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I'm reading, concentrating on what I'm doing, or you've pissed me off and I need time to myself. I'm not 'extremely quiet' even when I sleep. I'm a sleep talker.

3. What are you listening to right now? 'F
luff' by Black Sabbath, the kids playing around in the living room, tennis balls being bounced, and various other noises. Ohhh, now 'Mercy, Mercy Me' by Marvin Gaye is playing.

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? I like 'em. They make me want to climb in between the sheets and...

5. Do you believe in perfect? HAHAHA!! Yeah, riiiight. Anyone looking for perfection will be sorely disappointed.

6. Are you a jealous person? I'm many things, but jealous isn't one of them. I'd rather expend my energy on other, more positive feelings.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Grab the camera! Don't ask. ;)

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Ummm, going to sleep?

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? I'm a girl. I always want more. But yes, I am satisfied with what I have. I have a great life!

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?

From the ages of 12-21, I got the 'you look older' crap. Now? I'm still getting the 'you look younger' crap. I think I look like a woman in her 40s. *shrug*

11. Do you think men truly understand women? Nobody understands women.

12. How about women understanding men? Give them space and lots of sex and they're good. Am I close?

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Duh. Everybody on Earth gets called one or the other by their Mom, right? If others think so too, good for you.

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? She'll be graduating from MTSU with a degree in Finance this year.

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? My longest relationship with a guy before The Man came along was 13 months. It lasted 10 months longer than it should have.



Sunday Seven
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name up to seven perfume or cologne scents you have worn and like.
1. Obsession
2. Lucky No. 6
3. U Rock - A knock off of Ralph(Lauren) Rocks
4. Happy
5. Vanilla Noir body splash
6. Red

7. Aspen for Women


Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Arrival :: Departure

  2. Vomit :: Puke(lovely)

  3. Fit :: ...and Fabulous!

  4. Stutter :: Do I...

  5. Lifestream :: ...sounds like an analogy for aging.

  6. Tread :: Tires

  7. Desire :: Lust

  8. Freezing :: COLD!

  9. Permit :: Allow

  10. Crinkle :: Cut fries

3 comments:

NurseExec said...

Good reason for a thunderstorm, LOL!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Sex and lots of space are very true. A good sandwich, too... ;)

fishingaround said...

Hehehehehe

Happy Sunday!!