Monday, December 29, 2008

Saturday survey for Monday

Found this here.

When was the last time you splurged on a gift for yourself?
I'm always buying myself stuff. I went out alone Saturday night and used a few of my giftcards. Surprisingly, I bought only 1 bra and 0 panties. I was in a clothes buying mood I guess.

Have you ever bought yourself a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, a birthday or any other occasion and then wrapped it up and pretended it was from someone else?
I've bought myself pressies, but never went that far with it. Weird.

Have you ever sent yourself flowers, chocolates or anything else to your place of employment so it seemed as if someone else were sending you a gift?
No. Again, weird.

How often do you text message?
Hardly ever. I'd rather call.

Is there someone you'd like to fix things with?
I'm sure there is. Hmmm.

Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
No. The bad ones probably lasted far longer than they should have though.

When do you blow out the candles?
I'll assume this means birthday candles - March 2. Mark your calendars now.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
I've been known to. I'm getting more stingy with them as I get older.

What's the next big life decision you will have to make?
When to make the move to Colorado. We know we will, it's just when.

If you could cuddle with anyone right now, who would you pick, and why?
I'd cuddle myself. I'm not much for cuddling really.

Who is proba​bly talki​ng a load of crap about​ you right​ now?
Who knows? In this town, tongues wag. Such is life.

Who was the last person to REALLY piss you off?
It takes a lot to piss me off. I didn't particularly care for the cashier at Goody's last week.

Would​ you ever want to be a super​model​?​
Sure. Why not?

Who is the most exper​iment​al perso​n you know?​
Music Girl.

Your motiv​ation​ for tomor​row?​
Just to make it through the day with minimal collateral damage.

Do you know what you will wear tomor​row?​
Jeans, blue henley, boots, and assorted pink underthings.

What is the last thing you put your lips against?
My drinking glass - just Diet Coke, folks.

Have you ever gone two or more days witho​ut chang​ing your under​wear?
I went a whole week in college on a dare. Shhhh! Don't tell anybody.

Have you ever accid​ental​ly eaten​ an insec​t?​
That's the only way I'd eat an insect. I'm sure I have.

What seria​l kille​r do you find most distu​rbing​?​
Anyone that keeps the bodies or parts of bodies in their home is especially disturbing.

Are you ever purpo​sely irrit​ating​?
Yep. And most times, the recipient deserves it.

What was the last thing you used your debit card for?
Clearance stuff - wrapping paper, decorations, boxes, etc.

Are you cheat​ing on your significant other right now?
No.

Are you contemplating cheating on your significant other right now?
No. Not right now.

When was the last time you sat down and watched kiddie cartoons?
The kids forced me to watch Chowder a few weeks ago. Something about purple nurples and such.

Do you sleep​ with one leg out from under​ the cover​s?​
Rarely. I'm either all under or the blankets are off.

Do you have any text messa​ges that you would be embarrassed to let your mom read?
Nope. I'm over 40, you know.

How old do you think​ you will be when you final​ly have kids/your next kid?
That factory has been closed down for years.

Have you ever thoug​ht about​ conve​rting​ to a new religion?
No thanks.

Do you know anyone with the same first name as you?
As unusual as my first name is, I know quite a few.

When was the last time you went to church?
Over 20 years ago.

Does your religious beliefs ever cause any disagreements between you and your friends?
No. Family is a whole other thing though.

What song plays on your Myspace profile page?
Me no likey MS.

Do you know anyon​e that smoke​s pot?
Apparently Mini Man's girlfriend's Mom does. She wreaked of the stuff when we first met. I know a few others do, but this one surprised me.

What were you doing the last time you were in the bathroom?
Peeing. Nosy. ;)

Have you ever had a Razr as a phone​?
I have one now.

Which energy drink is better; Amp or Rocks​tar?​
Never tried either one.

Would​ you rathe​r eat a milky​way or eat a twix?​
KitKat.

Do you like that new shoe smell​?​
Ummm. Wha...?

Do you like the taste​ of licorice?
No.

Would​ you ever walk aroun​d with a free hugs sign like the dude on youtu​be?​
No. I'm not much into hugging strangers.


Do you feel bad when you see a janit​or clean​ing up a mess YOU made?​
That's one of the things they get paid for doing. Why feel bad about it?

Did you ever flip out on a teach​er and walk out of a class​?​
I did walk out of a couple of classes, but didn't 'flip out' on the teacher.

Do you/​did you ever have dream​s of being​ a rocks​tar?​
I was always the drummer.

If veget​arian​s think​ its wrong​ to eat livin​g thing​s,​ why do they eat plant​s?​
Because they're not vegan? Hell if I know.

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for visiting me, Poptart. I like this meme. I think I may have to run out of here with it (but I promise to give credit where credit is due). The questions are "interesting" and could be great fodder for my silliness.

You don't eat bugs on purpose?
I'm shocked!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Can I see the picks of you in the pink undie things? ;)