Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've been at it again...

Movie Girl, Music Girl, and I were unleashed on the masses of the Big City lastnight. Don't worry. Minimal damage was done.

Today TM is taking me to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We're making a day of it. So, I probably won't get to commenting on others SS posts until tomorrow.



Link over there ------>

Sunday Stealing: The Screaming Masses' Meme

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?
Hot Mama. I'm not sure how to take that. I like the 'Hot' part, but being called 'Mama' by a non-kid is kind of weird.

2. How do you style your hair?
Wash, condition, air dry - that will leave the natural curl in. Sometimes I whip out the straightener - like this morning - and you wouldn't think my hair has a bit of natural curl in it.
If you just would say "cut" what style is it?
It's long and all the same length. *shrug*

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song?
'Last Christmas' by Wham. I much prefer The Beatles version over there in my playlist. ------>

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
One - I've got my red robe on. Nosy much? ;)

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm a closet introvert. HA!

6. What was the last book you read?
I just finished The Great Santini again. I'm still rereading Twilight. Also started another book, but the name escapes me at the moment. Hey, it's early and I've got a million things to do in less than an hour.

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?
Seriously?

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do?
I'm a flirt, but I'm an awkwardly amusing flirt around someone I find attractive. I'm harmless. Really.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
No. I'm easy - to make happy.

10. What's your favorite dessert?
The chocolate explosion cake and ice cream thingy I washed down with a margarita lastnight was quite tasty. I usually like plain cheesecake though.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I can be out the door within 20 minutes of getting out of bed. It's often more like 40 though.

12. Name one website that you visit daily.
Amazon.com
Why do you read it?
I just like to window shop.

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job??
Owner of a different business. What else?

14. Do you like to clean?
For $1000/hour I'd even love to clean. You've got to be kidding me! Cleaning is a c-h-o-r-e. I get no joy from it.

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
'Love Song' by Tantric
So here you are you're knockin' at my door with saddened eyes
The color is the same but there's a change
The difference is between the little lies I've told
To keep the peace. The love was still the same

Oh it's better in life to lose a minute
Then have to go through life and really never get to live it
Your primrose path is just an illusion
I'm sick of all your dirty lies that caused this confusion

I never wanna hear another love song
It's all all bunch of lies and I've been put on
I know its like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it
I never wanna hear another love poem
Proclaiming all your love in truth there was none
I know it's like I'm bitter, I dont give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it

God forgive me for these random things
The little things I do, it's really not my truth
Everything is overwhelming me, constantly disturbing me
'Til I get away from you

It's better in life to lose a minute
Then have to go through life and really never get to live it

I never wanna hear another love song
It's all all bunch of lies and I've been put on
I know its like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it
I never wanna hear another love poem
Proclaiming all your love in truth there was none
I know it's like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it

And I smile as you listen and you're thinking to yourself
You're the reason why you're living in this hell

I never wanna hear another love song
It's all all bunch of lies and I've been put on
I know its like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it
I never wanna hear another love poem
Proclaiming all your love in truth there was none
I know it's like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it

I never wanna hear another love song
It's all all bunch of lies and I've been put on
I know its like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it
I never wanna hear another love poem
Proclaiming all your love in truth there was none
I know it's like I'm bitter, I don't give a shit
I hope you're really happy and you choke on it
On it
On it
On it, on it, on it
I hope you choke on it

16. What's the last movie you saw?
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The kid in the movie ruined it for me.


17. Pirates or Ninjas?
Jedis.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Get up at 2a.m. I'd rather 'sleep in' and get up at 5 or so.

19. Best time of your life?
Right here and now is good.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
The kids going back to school. I kid.
I'm hoping for some sort of vacation this year. Maybe a getaway with just TM.



4 comments:

NurseExec said...

Margaritas and CAKE?!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hey Sexy!
I thought you'd answer "Sexy" on the first question. ;) Then I realized to my utter disappointment that we never lovers. A crushing realization...

Megryansmom said...

Hi found you at Stealing Sunday, just popped over to say good morning. Looks like I stole your background. Have a wonderful Sunday.

derfina said...

I think I've read The Great Santini a dozen times. My alltime fave!