Sunday, December 7, 2008

And what did YOU do last night?


Going Santa shopping today! I'm hoping we'll be able to knock most of the big stuff out. The Man wants to take me to Frederick's too to buy a new 'outfit'. Who am I to argue? ;)

Which reminds me. Mini Man came in my bedroom this morning to ask me a question. He sat at the desk and I stayed put in bed, under the covers. I'm modest like that. Anyway, I noticed him diverting his eyes a lot to the wall opposite my side of the bed and acting weird. Well, weird for him.

He needed my help to jumpstart his truck so he could leave. Okay. He walks out and I climb out of bed. Right there, 3 feet from where he had been sitting was one of my favorite Frederick's outfits(and accessories) that I got to wear - a few minutes at least - last night. *ahem*


Links over there ------>

Sunday Stealing
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
I mostly buy humorous cards, so they're both important. I guess the words are a bit more important though.

2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I'm not crafty at all.

3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
This year is almost over and I've got zero plans on going anywhere. The Man keeps bringing up going to see his Dad in Texas, but I don't see that happening before the new year.

4. What was the best party you've ever been to?
Hmmm, the more memorable ones all have tour buses in common. Or backstage passes. ;)

5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
The Man and I did it right. We ran off and got married, then called everyone.

6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
You wanna?

7. What's your favorite romantic song?
'Pour Some Sugar on Me'

8. Favorite heartbreak song?
'You've Lost That Loving Feeling'

9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
How many times do I got to say it? Rufus Sewell. Call Me!

10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful??
Kate Beckinsale

11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Jensen Ackles

12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear.
Colorful, hipster, soft, cute.

13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Supernatural. Hey, Dean and Sam are funny at times!

14. Which character would you like to be?
I would be Dean's new love interest. And a kickass demon slayer! Watch out, Sam. HA!

15. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
Buddy and Hilde. WTH?!

16. What's your supermarket of choice?
Krogers. But I'd love a Whole Foods closer than 70 miles.

17. What is your best character trait?
I always ask if anyone else wants the last slice of pizza.

18. What is your worst habit?
Taking the last slice of pizza even when someone else wants it. Sucker!

19. Elaborate on your default icon.
It's a 'close enough' digital rendering of me.

20. What is your current relationship status?
Which one?
Some of my multiple personalities are single and some are married.
*grin*

21. Ever have a near death experience?
Yes. I was caught in a strong undertow once.

22. Name an obvious quality about you?
I like to answer ?? about myself. Duh!

23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now?
The new Gavin Rossdale song, 'Love Remains the Same'. Damn you, Gavin!

24. Name a celebrity you would marry.
I believe that would be illegal - for half my personalities.

25. Do you like pain?
No. I prefer pleasure.


Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep

1. How long do you sleep each night?
Usually, between 4-6 hours.

2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Some nights are easier than others, but I never have a particularly hard time falling asleep.

3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
I have been known to be lulled asleep in the passenger seat of a car. At home, I have to be really tired to fall asleep anywhere but the bed.

4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
No.

5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I hardly ever get up, but I do wake up at least a couple times during the night.

6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
No. Sleep is sleep.

7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
The Man uses the alarm clock. And I, in turn use him as my alarm clock.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Don't need to.

9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
No. Never. Whenever I've had pets, they have had their own beds/places to sleep.


Saturday Special
~Fill In The Blanks~

1. Going my way?

2. Working for the weekend.

3. Feeling groovy.

4. Having some music flashbacks here. *grin*


Unconscious Mutterings


  1. Love affair :: Rendezvous

  2. Bubble :: Machine(Damn you Mr. Welk!)

  3. Pimple :: Cream

  4. Knocks :: Life of hard...

  5. Persistent :: Tenacious

  6. Infected :: Wound

  7. Yay! :: Yeehaw!

  8. Repaint :: Second coat

  9. Daily :: Vitamin

  10. Quickly! :: Hurry!



9 comments:

Paula said...

Ahhh You've lost that loving feeling...Have a good Sunday

Kwizgiver said...

So many memes to comment upon... I'll sum it up with, "what fun answers!" ;-)

Kwizgiver said...

PS--I love your background. Very festive!

derfina said...

HA! Wrapping up the sex is one of the most fun parts of the holidays! I am trying to finger out how to package myne for the Unit's return!

Shannon H. said...

Such a cool blog look! Great answers on your memes....I am a meme addict :)

NurseExec said...

Love the new look! Have a great sunday :)

fishingaround said...

Hehehe... poor kid.

Elopement seems like the way to go.

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) said...

tour buses & back stage passes, huh? Intersting.... ;)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

How can you say you're not "crafty"? I bet that your are...