Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost done!

I am thisclose to being done with Christmas shopping. YES! I've never been this far ahead in...forever. In fact, The Man and I usually don't even start until now - a couple weeks before Christmas. One more outing with The Man tomorrow and we should be done, done, done.

Then, next week while the kids are in school, I'll wrap, wrap, wrap. And go through all their toyboxes and rooms and get rid of toys that are broken or haven't been played with in a long time. Broken ones will be thrown away and good ones will be cleaned and donated.

We never made it to Frederick's this past weekend. We were in Target and discussing where to go next. We had time to stop one more place and Olive Garden won out. We were both starving and McD's drive thru just wouldn't cut it. So, I told him as long as I could get something from Target, I'd be all right with not going to Frederick's. I picked out some cute, red panties and a black and white chemise. A bit conservative, but still sexy.

-----------------------------------

Links over there ------>

TMI Tuesday #164
1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner?
Both! I love receiving sexy lingerie as a gift. I don't consider it selfish for The Man to get such things for me since we both enjoy it. He can be a bit more conservative when it comes to wearing things for me, but he's getting better. Yes, I'm very much a visual person too and like seeing him in sexy stuff.

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?
*Extrovert - I couldn't be with some quiet, shy type.
*Easy going - Uptight and moody is something I can't deal with.
*Independent - You a mama's boy? Or looking to be taken care of? I'm not your girl.
Have your best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it?
It's a disaster when I go against my 'type'.

3. What is on your Santa list this year?
My list for The Man is:

*Victoria's Secret giftcard
*a new 'toy' - My favorite is toast. The 'motor' died. *grin*
*new cd player for my car

4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)?
The Man and I both have had consistently high libidos throughout our relationship - which we consider normal. As for other partners, I won't go there.

5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"?
It's not a must or a deal breaker, but I prefer neatly trimmed.

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual, non-sexual)?
I like being 'teased' until I'm almost out of control.
I like being on top.
I like using remote control 'toys' in public - letting The Man control the remote.
;)

Football
Music
My soft, red robe.



Wednesday Weirdness #33
1.) Do you get along with your significant other's parents? If you've never met their parents or if you're single, how did you usually get along with former SO's parents?
The Man's Dad lives in Texas, so we don't see enough of him to know if I'd 'get along' with him or not. When I have seen him, there's never been a problem. My MIL is another thing entirely. She lives very close and is in our business a lot. I am civil to her for The Man's sake, but there are times I really want to rip her a new one.

2.) Have you ever stolen a tip from a table while eating at a restaurant?
Never.
If you saw someone doing this, would you speak up or pretend you never saw anything?
I have seen it done before and told the person to put it back. I'd do it again if I ever see someone attempt to steal from a waiter/waitress.

3.) Do you have any sexual fantasies that you’d never admit to anyone?
I haven't told The Man ALL my fantasies, but he knows most. There is one that's kind of embarrassing to admit and I don't know how he'd take it.

4.) What smells do you find comforting?
White Diamonds perfume because it was my Mom's favorite. When I'm near someone that's wearing it, I 'drink it in'.
Baking bread, again, because of my Mom. She baked bread a lot.
The scent of honeysuckle because it reminds me of my favorite 'safe spot' that I'd go to when I was a kid.

5.) Do you ever resent your significant other for not earning more money?
What's to resent? He works his ass off and he makes what he makes.
Do you ever find yourself jealous because your SO earns more money than you?
Maybe I'm weird, but I've never even thought to be jealous of such a thing. We both work and contribute. Bills get paid. We have savings. We can afford what we need and most of what we want. If I make more or if he does, so what?

6.) If you had to wear a Halloween costume for 3 hours a day, ever day, for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
I have to take in account the different seasons and aging since I am going to live a long life. I'm sensible like that. So, I'd say a white angel costume that I could adjust the length of the dress and with removable sleeves for work/warm weather. Oh and instead of a halo, I'd wear red, glittery devil horns 'cause who'd believe me to be an angel? ;)

7.) Have you ever had sex with someone and kept a piece of their undergarments or anything else for any reason?
Oh, I have a drawer full of stuff I could show you. HA!
Have you ever had someone want or try to keep something of yours?
From time to time. ;)


4 comments:

derfina said...

Heh. That last one brought back a sharp spike to the brain memory of my first husband ripping the little flower off the center of my bra the first time we did the deed.

Poptart said...

Derfina - I've often wondered if that's ever happened to anyone else. Now I know. hehehe

fishingaround said...

Shopping almost done?! So jealous.

Poptart said...

FA - I'm so shocked to be almost done. I'll have all the wrapping done next week and there will be no rushing around on the Eve. I won't know how to act. *grin*