Monday, December 8, 2008

#56


Thanks everyone for all the comment love yesterday. Sorry I don't have the time to comment back to each of you. Hopefully, I'll have time to post my weekend update stuff tomorrow.

I've been keeping this meme in my drafts for quite a while. Enjoy! And snag it if you want to.
Now I've got to get back to what I'm supposed to be doing. UGH! hehehe


1. Chocolate or vanilla? I'll never be accused of being a chocoholic, so give me vanilla.

2. Who were you with last night? The Man...and we had a great time.

3. Are most of your friends in your life new or old? Most - if not all - are old friends. The older I get, the harder it's been to find new friends for some strange reason.

4. Do you like candy necklaces? ICK! No.

5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? No. It's WAY too sweet.

6. Pancakes or French Toast? Banana pancakes, please.

7. How do you like your eggs? I mostly cook them scrambled, but I like hard boiled best.

8. Creamy or crunchy peanut butter? Creamy.

9. Instant or home-made mashed potatoes? Home made with evaporated milk instead of regular. Makes it creamier - yummier!

10. Can you handle the truth? The truth can hurt sometimes, but I hate being lied to more.

11. What is the compliment you get from most people? It's usually along the lines of, "You look great! How much weight have you lost?!" Also, I get a lot of compliments on my hair.

12. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Not sure.

13. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Maybe. *smirk*

14. What’s the best drinking game? Ummm, the ones that are made up to tv shows. You know, where the rules are you take a shot everytime someone says a certain word/phrase. If you watch a show long enough, you'll know which words to pick to get a nice buzz going by the end.

15. Do you like your music loud or soft? Totally depends on the song.

16. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? I'm not into the whole worn look.

17. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I run into things daily. I never pay much attention to those kind of things anymore. Oh, I did run my shopping cart into a display earlier. GAH!

18. What’s the first movie that gave you nightmares? I'm so embarrassed to say that The Ghost and Mr. Chicken scared the crap out of me when I was little.

19. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Batman - Christian Bale. Did you see that one coming?

20. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Many times.

21. Do you talk a lot? No.

22. Do you make up your own words? Do I look like George W. Bush?

23. Are you typically a jealous person? Not so much, no.

24. What is something you say a lot? "What the hell are you doing?!" *grin*

25. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Four Christmases.

26. Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it? Not here.

27. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Me? Sleep alone? HA!


28. Who have you kissed on your top friends? Stupid MySpace...

29. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? I have no idea what became of him...second grade was a long time ago.

30. Do you stay friends with your ex's? No.

31. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you? I'm still with mine, so...

32. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? I'm thinking...no.

33. What attracted you to your recent ex? I honestly don't remember. There wasn't much he had to offer truthfully.

34. What didn’t you like about your recent ex? He had no ambition, no future plans.

35. When was your last kiss? Last night.

36. Are you/have you been in love? I am.

37. Would you wear a boyfriend/girlfriends clothes? Sure.

38. What would you say if an ex said "I love you." I'd tell them to get over it.

39. Do you consider love a mistake? No.

40. What do you find romantic? Thoughtful little things are more romantic to me than big, grand gestures.

41. Turn-on? Strong forearms, nice chest, cute ass, confidence, ready at the drop of a hat...

42. Turn-off? rudeness, smug, b.o., timid...

43. Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or just diving in? Eh...

44. Have you ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out? I thought it was.

45. Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Beauty is in the eye of...

46. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Yes.

47. Have you ever been cheated on? Yep. Hurts like a motherfucker.

48. Are you too forgiving? Yes, but I never forget either. It all works out. *wicked grin*

49. Believe its possible to remain faithful forever? I'm probably not the right person to ask.

50. What was your New Year's resolution? For 2008 it was to lose weight and be healthier. Done!


4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No one is the right person to ask about forever! Interesting meme, Sexy.

fishingaround said...

Nananana nananana nananana baaaaaaaaatman.

derfina said...

I may have to steal this one one of these days! *wink*

Poptart said...

Bud - I guess you're right. But there are some romantics out there that still believe. Kind of like kids and Santa Claus. hehehe

FA - I kind of thought mentioning Bale would throw a couple people off since I don't think I've mentioned him much here. I do like my Batman though!

Derfina - Steal away, my dear.You little thief! ;)