Sunday, November 9, 2008

WTF Sunday


I'm in a mood. Ignore it.
Links over there ------>


Sunday Stealing
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? I've been hiding out in my bedroom since I woke up. The kids come in sporadically to check if I'm still breathing. The Man left for work before I got up. Does the 30 minutes or so 'canoodling' with him count? ;)

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I'm super excited about doing all the Thanksgiving cooking for the family again this year. Seriously! I have a new stove/oven(gas!) and can't wait to cook some fab food. I'm still picking through recipes to use. Oh yeah, I'm a thrill a minute.
And then there's that little holiday we call Christmas that's just over 6 weeks away. I have 4 more weeks before shopping begins. I'm kinda sorta looking forward to that. Oh hell, who am I kidding? Spending $$ thrills me like great sex! I guess it's the sense of accomplishment or something.
*snort*

3. Who was the last person you called? Movie girl. She called me, but I was on the shitter or giving someone a bath or something. I was told to 'call her'. And like the good girl I am, I did - 18 hours later when I remembered. GAH!

4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I think The Man was feeling me up. It's a blur. I'm almost certain it wasn't a dream.

5. Are your parents married/divorced?
They were married. Then divorced. Now they're gone. RIP.

6. When did you last see your mom?
Right before the casket was closed. I lost it.

7. What are you wearing right now? I have on black, silky shorts and a long, oversized white sweater. I was naked when I got up and these were the first things I pulled from the drawer. Since I'm staying in, I thought 'what the hell'.

8. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed, preferably with The Man.

Outside of the house? I love big book stores that I can get lost in. I could also spend hours in Victoria's Secret. And Old Navy. And Kohl's. I like going out to eat and seeing movies. Spending time with family and friends laughing and just being.
Other places than here? Bear Lake, New Orleans, Cedar Point...

9. Where is your least favorite place to be? Anywhere I can't be me. Anywhere I feel stifled.

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Colorado.

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
I know where I want to be. Making it happen will take lots of work.

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? The
two videos I put up on my other blog. If you watch Supernatural, you'll know why Dean screaming is so fucking funny. I watch these every day just to get my cackle on.

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
I've not lived out of the state I was born in. I have lived in several different cities here though. I'm sooooo ready to get away from here!

14. Are you a social person?
Not today. Usually I am up to doing and going and being out with family/friends.

15. Do you sleep alone? Are you high?! I haven't slept alone in forever. If there's not someone copping a feel every so often, I can't sleep. *snicker*


Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Coverage :: Election news

  2. Cynical :: Skeptical

  3. Gust :: Wind

  4. Improvised :: Wing it

  5. V :: '80s tv show that didn't last long.

  6. Guests :: Visitors

  7. Brutal :: Rough

  8. Grant :: Award

  9. Pull :: Tug

  10. Streaming :: Video

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are such a re freakin' riot. "The man was feeling me up..." Laugh out loud funny! Have a great day, Sexy...

fishingaround said...

Hehehe... I think it just may be Elvis! As you were so kind to recommend a name and the fact that it suits him. The explanations can rest.

Great answers! My favorite was four.

Jodi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are very right about #6..I mean who thought to ask something like that, knowing the sensitivity of the question.

I love your blog! I love your sense of humor & honesty. I'll be back!

Have a great week!