Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TMI Tuesday #159

Link over there ------>

1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault?
I've been stopped many times, but never even been given a warning citation. The Man thinks I give 'favors'. Ummm...

I did smack into an old man's truck once that was parked halfway UP my driveway. What dumbass parks there? Oh yeah, him. I was 17 and he felt bad. He paid to fix everything.

2. Have you ever voted? How old were you the first time you voted?
Hell yes I've voted. I was 18 my first time.

3. Are you glad this election cycle is over?
YES! No more calls. No more ads. The signs lining the roads can be taken down.

4. Do you have guilty pleasure? What is it (or are they)?
Of course I do. Margaritas, sex, stupid reality tv like Rock of Love, bullet vibes, etc.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently?
Let one of my multiple personalities out at an inopportune time. The Man was not happy.

Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you?

Business is off a little. Vendor prices are up, so we cut back here and there. Prices at the stores are up, so I tend to search for bargains more than usual. Other than that, I'm good.

0 comments: