Sunday, November 2, 2008

TGISunday!!

Links over there ------>


Sunday Stealing
What are your nicknames?
Babe, Baby, Red, Sly, Spoiled Brat, RC Kid, FreakyP...

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?
For serious - The Amazing Race.
For shits and giggles - The Bachelorette. Yeah, yeah, the already married part would be hard to disprove.


What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Who remembers crap like this? I don't even remember the last ones I bought. Geesh!

What is your favorite scent?
On a man, anything that smells crisp, clean. I don't particularly care for musky which a lot of men - around here, at least - seem to like.
On me, Obsession or Lucky No. 6.
In general, fruit scents for candles, sprays, cleaners.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
I'm pretty low maintenance in the needs department, so I'd buy a whole new wardrobe with shoes and bags. Bank some in savings and give myself a monthly spending/living allowance and put the rest in some other kind of savings/mutual fund account.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Colorado. I actually want to live there.

Do you trust easily?
No, but I don't wear my trust issues on my sleeve. I just keep my eyes and ears open.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I'm a thinker.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
No. The Man being kind of moody lately has been a little irritating. His issue, not mine.

Do you have a good body image?
Yes. I know I look better than I have in years. Hearing the words 'hot' and 'sexy' again doesn't hurt to help the old self image.

What is your favorite fruit?
Nectarines, strawberries, pineapple, bananas...

What websites do you visit daily?
iGoogle, gmail, news sites, certain blogs, my bank...

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Exercise - specifically my elliptical machine. I could stay on it for hours.

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Bad Girlfriend

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jeans with low cut, body hugging shirts and my Ecco X-treme Janes.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Not really. I do like them if made with peanut butter though.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up and put it in my pocket. Finders keepers applies, yes?

What items couldn't you go without during the day?
Things I'd hate to go without - lip gloss, computer, my car, certain toys I've grown fond of...

What should you be doing right now?
Whatever I want. DUH!


Unconscious Mutterings

  1. In love :: Mushy

  2. Be my guest :: Go ahead

  3. Number one :: Me!

  4. Swallowed whole :: Oyster(keeping it clean!) *grin*

  5. 50 percent :: Halfway there

  6. Made in :: Taiwan

  7. Supplement :: Extra

  8. Right for :: Made for

  9. Endless :: Chatter - blah, blah, blah

  10. Ceramic :: Breakable





5 comments:

NurseExec said...

I lived in Colorado (Boulder) for a couple of years. It's a great town/state! Have a good week :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I so agree with you on the movie question. This meme had to be written by a ten year old. Hsappy Sunday, Sexy...

Paula said...

Good answers...Have a wonderful Sunday

Freaky Poptart said...

NE - I'm so jealous now! I want to move there so freaking bad.

BW - Yep, either a ten year old or someone with the brain function of one. Calling me 'Sexy' gets you in my inner circle you know. *grin*

Paula - Thanks. Sunday has been pretty damn good.

BeccaGirl said...

I sure do wish I could get addicted to exercise!!!! I need to LOL