Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snowflake freckles and cooties in my hair...


One follower friend and lover over there ------> WoOt!

It's snowing here. Of course, it's not sticking because it's 37° outside but the kids still got out of school. That's how it is in the South. See a snowflake, close schools. Hyper Boy is sticking his face outside and screaming, 'I got snowflake freckles! I got snowflake freckles!' Mini Me is standing outside the front door watching the snow collect on her hair saying, 'Cooties in my hair! Cooties in my hair!' Our neighbor to the left is standing in his driveway laughing at them both.



It's a good day...



-------------------------------------------------------



TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Why do you have to lie about even the trivialest of things?
2. Get out of the house for more things than having your hair done and buying groceries.
3. I'm still upset with you for turning my life upside down 5 years ago.
4. You don't have to take her shit. Stick up for yourself more.
5. If you hurt my friend with your illegal shenanigans, you better be prepared for my wrath. It won't be pretty.
6. Stop it with the fake accent. It makes you look and sound silly.
7. She's still having affairs. She also has a profile on Ashley Madison.
8. Stop telling men your husband is okay with you 'playing around'. He's not. You're a liar. I hate you for hurting him.
9. I know you don't like me. I wish you'd stop pretending to care.
10. I like you a little too much.

NINE things about yourself:
1. A day without sex exercise makes me a grumpy girl.
2. When I go shopping, 95% of the time I come home with a new bra or panties or both. Just try to keep me out of the 'Intimate Apparel' department. I dare you. ;)
3. I curse too much. And I don't censor myself around the kids. I've tried and saying 'shoot' for 'shit' just isn't the same.
4. I was brought up by a Mom who took me to church everytime the door was open. I haven't attended church since I was 18.
5. I blush easily.
6. I cry when I'm mad. That makes people think I'm soft. Big mistake.
7. I want to move to Colorado some day.

8. I love The Man more today than I ever have. We've been through a lot in these 20+ years together. Some things I would love to forget. Most things, I want to remember forever.
9. I don't like guacamole.


EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Don't smother me with attention. I know lots of girls like it, but it makes me panic and run.
2. Humor goes a long way. Make me laugh. And laugh with me.
3. Don't over analyze my motives. Ask me if you want/need to know why I did something.
4. Do what you say and say what you do.
5. I'm a big girl. I don't need you to fix something just because I tell you about it. I'll let you know when I need rescued help. 'Kay?
6. When I get quiet and need to be alone, don't take it personally. Give me time to think/lick my wounds/simmer down.
7. I NEED touch. I LOVE touch. Give it to me daily.
8. Most importantly, you HAVE to love music. It's all around me - every day. If you give me the stink eye about my music, you're as good as gone.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Sex
2. How many calories is that?
3. I've got to get in some cardio today.
4. What would my Mom have done in this situation?
5. I need some new bras/panties!
6. What will TM surprise me with next?
7.
What's for dinner and can I talk TM into taking us out.

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Sex - most nights.
2. Brush teeth.
3. Clean up.
4. Pee.
5. Kiss TM.
6. Exit the PVR on the computer.

3 comments:

derfina said...

"Give me time to think/lick my wounds/simmer down" That's me! Let me mull, dammit. I'll be fine when I've processed chit MY way!

the blogger said...

Oh I love this meme. I'm stealing it for a rainy day.

I'm STILL trying to censor myself around the kids, but they still seem to have learned most of those words anyway.

Freaky Poptart said...

derfina - Yeah, if I'm not left alone, it makes it 100x worse.

the blogger - Steal away! Yeah, censorship sucks. HA! hehehe