Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday whatevers...

Links over there ------>

Saturday 9
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports?
Yes! Dad was a football and baseball fanatic. Mom loved basketball. She played b-ball in school. So did one of my sibs and I. Another sib was a cheerleader. We classified seasons by sports.

2. What is your favorite sport?
Football.

3. When did you last play a sport?
Organized - high school. Pick up game - this summer.

4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?
It's been since before I got married. I tend to go to more high school/college games.

5. What was the last sport you watch on TV?
Football - Titans over Colts on Monday Night Football, baby!!

6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
None of my kids are interested in basketball. If they wanted to play, I'd be for it all the way. I'd be the Mom at every game cheering and being quite obnoxious. Uhhhh, maybe my kids know this and that's why they shy away from indoor sports.

7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
I've known some pretty intense parents. There's nothing wrong with having passion for something, but some do get carried away.

8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
Yes. I like to get out and play around. Nothing too serious. I am getting old, you know. If there's something I want to watch, I watch it. If I have to, I DVR it. No biggie.

9. Who is your favorite sports team?
Titans, Colts, Steelers, Lady Vols(b-ball), Vols(football).


The Saturday Special
~Words Ending in TER ~ I Say You Answer~

1. My Computer...you answer?

2. Tap Water...you answer?

3. Mystery Writer...you answer?

4. Sign of Winter...you answer?

1. ...is a pink Dell laptop. I love it!
2. ...around here is pretty good.

3. ...Janet Evanovich writes the Stephanie Plum series. Hey, that's the first thing that came to mind.
4. ...ladybugs. They're all over the freaking place - trying to get inside away from the cold. GAH!



Okay, I seriously need to get off my ass and do something. I think I'm coming off my candy-induced high. Better go eat another KitKat. *grin*




0 comments: