Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday shuffling

Links over there ------>

Saturday Six
1. Between breakfast, lunch or dinner, which meal are you most likely to skip on a typical day?
I'll skip lunch if I know we're going out for supper. I'll have a snack though. I don't like skipping breakfast because then I'm hungry ALL day and will eat every-freaking-thing in sight. When you have a family you have to cook for, skipping dinner doesn't happen...not for me anyway.


2. Do you prefer a hot breakfast, like oatmeal, or a cold breakfast, like cereal?
I hardly ever make myself a hot breakfast. I'll eat bran flakes with fat free milk and a banana most mornings.

3. When you’re in the mood for a big breakfast, what do you typically crave?
Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, hash browns...

4. Take the quiz:
What kind of muffin are you?



You Are a Chocolate Chip Muffin



You are an interesting set of contradictions.

You are innocent yet bold. Funky yet predictable.

You are a bit dramatic and showy. You love attention.

And you know how to charm people into giving you what you want.

You are very determined and ambitious... but you're also lazy.

Success tends to come easily for you. You often “luck out”.





5. What are you more likely to cook for yourself for breakfast if you’re alone: a stack of pancakes, a waffle, or grits?
Frozen waffle - easy peasy. ;)

6. What’s your favorite beverage to drink with your breakfast?
Ice cold milk or flavored water.



The Saturday Special
~Words Ending in ING ~ I Say You Answer~

1. I'm Going...you answer? out with The Man today. We're buying a new mattress!

2. I'm Looking...you answer? forward to christening that mattress tonight! ;)

3. I'm Finding...you answer? that all I think about lately is sex-related.

4. I'm Wearing...you answer? black jeans and a red hoodie.



Saturday 9
Kiss & Tell
1. Who was the last person you kissed? The Man.

2. What are you wearing now? Dejavu - black jeans, red hoodie.

3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant? Subway - turkey breast on whole wheat. Burger places - cheeseburger, small fries.

4. Are you a morning person? Hell no!

5. When you were young, what career did you want? It changed weekly. Dancer, teacher, actress, singer, nurse, vet...

6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read? Kind of.

7. Do you wear jewelry? Every-damn-day.

8. Do you wear perfume or cologne? If yes what type? Yes - Obsession or Lucky No. 6.

9. Do you think about sex a lot? YES!




0 comments: