Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Links over there ------>

Sunday Stealing
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? I used to, but now the taste is just too strong. I favor light ranch - better for the waistline too.

2. Favorite late night snack? The Man. I'm not a late night snacker...of the food variety.

3. Do you own a gun? Maybe. Maybe not.

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't drink coffee. I never developed a taste for it. I get my caffeine fix from cokes.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I'm usually fine until the blood pressure is taken. The nurse always has to do it again. I'm not sure why that flusters me. After that, I'm good again. *shrug*

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Eh. I don't particularly like them, but they're a convenient, easy dinner when I'm in a rush.

7. Favorite Christmas song? I like anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra...especially Christmas Canon Rock and Carol of the Bells.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet whatever or water.

9. Can you do push-ups? I love me some push ups! Push ups are my favorite kind of bra. Oh, and I can do the other kind too. ;)

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The rings The Man has given me that I wear all the time are my faves. I have a couple pair of earrings I'm quite fond of too. And my Mom's engagement ring. Can't forget that!

11. Favorite hobby? Reading, playing/watching sports, shopping(it's a hobby!)...

12. Do you have A.D.D.? What was the question? No...I don't.

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My impatience gets the better of me at times. I want what I want and I want it NOW. Yeah, that gets me in trouble...A LOT.

14. The last disease you contracted? I get common viruses and such but those aren't diseases, right? I had my gallbladder removed in the '90s because it was diseased...infected. I guess that counts.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Froot Loops, sex, Twilight...don't ask me why. My mind wanders. *grin*

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, water, margaritas(not as regularly as I'd like though). *hiccup*

17. Current worry right now? Concrete floor for my business. Not really a worry, but it needs to be done before the health inspector comes back for his 6 month visit - any time now.

18. Current hate right now? Hate is a waste of my energy.

19. Favorite place to be? Out with The Man(TM) or family and friends. Last night with TM was perfect!

20. How did you ring in the New Year? Hell, I've slept since then! I believe it was here with family. It's fuzzy. I'm pretty sure it was here. hehehe

21. Like to travel? Love to travel. Time and $$ aren't on my side for it though.

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: Judd(duh!), execnurse, Jodi.

23. Do you own slippers? I have a pair that is 2 sizes too small that I need to regift. Thanks MIL! She never gets the right size...even after she asks. WTH is up with that?!

24. What color shirt are you wearing? No shirt. All I'm wearing is my brand new, soft, red robe.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Do you want to see my ass on the floor? Seriously, those fuckers are too damn slippery. Not that I've ever done anything on satin sheets. *snicker*

26. Can you whistle? You betcha!

27. Favorite singer/band? Do you have a few hours?

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No. The other girls would be too jealous of me and vote me out ASAP. Yeah, that's right. You heard me.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I'm too busy washing and rubbing and touching and soaping and caressing and...

30. Favorite girl’s names? Sam

31. Favorite boy’s name? Sam

32. What’s in your pocket right now? You wouldn't believe me if I told you. It's something TM bought me at Spencer's last night. *wicked grin*

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Something that TM and I was talking about last night and all I could think of was yelling, 'Get back in the car, bitch!' I know it doesn't make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me.

34. Like your job? Do I like running my own business and being my own boss? You bet your sweet ass I do! The early hours kind of suck, but I can live with that.

36. Do you love where you live? I like where I live. I would LOVE Colorado though.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? At least 7. We have a lot of rooms, okay? *giggle*

38. Who is your loudest friend? Music Girl, definitely!

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Who drives the speed limit?!

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm thinking yes. I can be a bit flirty with people.

41. What is your favorite book? Damn! Pull up a chair. I like lots of books for all kinds of reasons.

42. What is your favorite candy? KitKats and peanut M&Ms are my downfall. Wave one of them in front of me and I'll do whatever you want.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Titans, Colts, Steelers, Vols - football, Lady Vols(basketball...duh!)

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? This question again? TM and I got a new mattress yesterday. Use your imagination. ;)

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Damn, this mattress is nice!



Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Please stop :: ...the madness!

  2. Move over :: Get outta my way.

  3. Sweet as :: ...candy.

  4. Bet :: ...the house.

  5. Mad about :: ...Harry.

  6. It’s over :: Done.

  7. Intend to :: Expect.

  8. Blame :: Point the finger.

  9. Jefferson :: Airplane

  10. Heartless :: Tin Man



2 comments:

Kittilicious said...

LOL @ your Survivor answer! LOVE IT!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm still deciding whether I want to see your ass on the floor or watch you shower. I decided, Sexy, it's the shower... ;)