Monday, November 10, 2008

#53

Have you ever smoked Marlboro cigarettes? Never smoked.

Have you ever been in a Stop & Shop? I don't think so.

Have you ever been to an A.A. meeting? No.

Have you ever been to a professional baseball game? No. I'm more into football and basketball.

Do you have an unusual name for your pet? I don't have any pets, but I do have pet names for 'things'. ;)

Did you ever meet someone from a local news station? Yes, a few.

What color do you want your car to be? Red is good.

If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to? Probably a more pronounced green instead of the hazelish-green they are.

Do you have a deck on your house? It's in the planning stages - still.

Ever heard of the band Traffic? Yep.

What would you have been named if you were born the opposite sex? Lance. Don't ask me why.

What's your grandmother on your dad's side's name? Dolly.

How about on your mom's side? Elizabeth.

Do you know what a gopher looks like? Yeah, I've got one living in the dirt pile out back. Little devil!

What's your sibling's middle name? I don't have permission to divulge that information.

Are you passive aggressive? I can be if I feel the need.

Does anyone in your family have a mental illness? Undiagnosed.

Does anyone in your family have a disease? I'm sure someone does. I'm the last to know such things though.

Is blueberry your favorite scent? Nope.

Are you jealous of your siblings? No.

Besides your house, where did you sleep last? I closed my eyes for a few seconds in the car. No, I wasn't driving!

Do you know anyone who lives in another country? Yes.

Do you know what a crypt keeper is? Isn't he that scary skeletal dude that gives me the heebie jeebies?

What's the theme song to your favorite t.v. show? Hell if I know.

When was your last camping trip? A little over a year ago.

Did you ever have light up shoes? No. The kids have had their share though.

Are you wearing anything that was made in China? I wouldn't be surprised if I was.

Do your socks match right now? Hell yeah.

0 comments: