Monday, November 24, 2008

#55

Do you remem​ber your first​ favor​ite song?​ If so, what was it?
Oh heck yeah. I was 11 or 12 and would blast 'I Want to Kiss You All Over' and 'Hot Child in the City' all through the house. My Mom was not impressed. It was definitely a sign of things to come. *ahem*

What do you refus​e to eat?
Okra, grits, and anything swimming in grease. Yes, I'm a native Southerner but I have my limits.

Have you ever injec​ted any kind of drug before?
No.

Do amusement park rides make you sick?
I've never gotten sick from a ride. The faster, higher, scarier...the better.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Han Solo. He was a know-it-all, sarcastic, smart ass. My kind of man!

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
I'm not a cheese snob, so American it is. Sometimes I'll buy Swiss for The Man and swipe a piece or two.

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
Grilled cheese sandwiches - which is what I made for dinner tonight. Hey, I can't make a gourmet meal every night. HA!

Did you ever collect beanie babies?
Gosh no!

When was the last time you got a haircut?
I had about 4" trimmed off all around a few weeks ago.

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
Yep. And they're never as fun as the ones in the movies. GAH!

Where are you most ticklish on your body?
Don't. Touch. My. Feet. I don't even allow foot massages because I'm afraid I'll kick the giver in the face.

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
Yeah. What a freaking nightmare.

What's the last board game you played?
Life or Monopoly or Clue. Can't remember.

Do you still own any VHS tapes?
Boxes full. Seriously!

Do you shop at JC Penny's ever?
Not a lot, but I have found some nice things there on sale.

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
No thanks.

Do you ever read the newspaper?
I buy the local newspaper at least once a week. Any other news, I read online.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
Fork.

Is there​ any medicine/pill you take every​day?​​
Multi vitamin and a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement. The cmz especially helps with the cramping/bloating/irritability during that time of the month.

How many 20 dolla​r bills​ do you have on you right​ now?
On my person? None. I'm in bed.

Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Hell no!

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers to survey questions?
No. If somebody doesn't like what they see/read here, they don't have to ever come back.

Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
I sure hope not.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
Yes.

Do you drink egg nog?
I'll have a cup or two during the holidays. More if it's 'juiced up'.

What are you wearing?
I'm in bed and for the kid's sake - if they happen to come in - I'm wearing a shirt. It's coming off soon.

2 comments:

fishingaround said...

You wouldn't try meth? Geez. You're not cool anymore. ;)

Freaky Poptart said...

Hey, I never said I was cool. Freaky, yes. Cool, no. :)

Besides, meth would probably mellow me out. How boring would that be? hehehe