Thursday, November 6, 2008

#52

1. Do you still have tonsils?
Let me check. Yep, still there.

2. Would you bungee jump?
I would if I HAD to.

3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be?
Movie critic.

4. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet.

5. Your favorite fictional animal?
Kung Fu Panda

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
Joker

7. Do you consider yourself well organized?
I'm good with organized chaos.

8. Any Addictions?
Caffeine, sex, purses, losing weight. I guess the last three are more obsessions.

9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Local/National newscasts, online news, radio.

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
Carnival.

11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Athlete, dancer, nurse...

12. Best Movie You’ve Seen This Year?
The Dark Knight

13. Favourite alcoholic drink
Margarita swirls, vodka and cranberry juice, anything fruity.

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Moan. Stretch. Yawn. Pee.

15. Siblings?
Yes.

16. What is the best thing about your job?
It's not stressful except for the early morning thing.

17. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Once.

18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Clone myself and get things done faster.

19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
No.

20. Have you ever gone camping?
Tent? No. RV? Yes.

21. Gas prices! First thought?
I'm fine with paying $1.92/gallon.

22. Your favorite cartoon character?
Bloo, although he can get annoying. I like Kung Fu Panda too.

23. What was your first car?
The first one that was all mine and paid for by me was a '78 Camaro.

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No.

25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Cosby Show

26. Do you go to church?
No.

27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Rufus Sewell on one side of me and Jensen Ackles on the other. They could have me for dinner. *wink*

28. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning trash up that an animal has gotten into. Where we live, this happens occasionally.

29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I was actually waiting for it to go off. I think I said, 'finally' or something like that.

30. Last time you puked from drinking?
It's been a LONG time. I don't drink to excess ever.

31. What is your heritage?
Native American(Cherokee), Dutch, Irish, German

32. Favorite flower?
roses, daisies, lilies

33. Disney or Warner Bros?
WB

34. What is your best childhood memory?
Watching sports with Dad, going to the lake with cousins, family get togethers, long bike rides, skateboarding, etc.
I could probably answer this question differently each time it's asked. Had a good childhood for the most part.

35. Your favorite potato chip?
Vickie's Sea Salt chips. I got hooked on them a few months back and then all of a sudden they were pulled from the store I normally shop at.

36. What is your favorite candy?
PayDays when I want something salty. Kitkat when I want something sweet or chocolatey.

37. Do you burn or tan?
I try not to do either. I'm trying to avoid skin cancer.

38. Astrological sign?
Pisces

39. Do you own a gun?
Why do you want to know that? I might. I might not. Wanna find out?

40. What do you think of hot dogs?
They're a cheap, easy to fix food. But I try not to make a habit of eating/serving them unless in a pinch.

0 comments: