Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Link over there ------>

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it just another day?
When you have kids, Halloween is never just another day. It's all about the school parties, costumes, candy, going to as many houses as possible, etc.

2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
I've not dressed up for Halloween in a long time. I focus everything on the kids and their fun. It's their holiday. Now that I can actually fit my smokin' body into a sexy costume, I won't be. It's Senior Night at the football game and that's where we'll be. I'll be the proud Mom. No costume needed.

3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
You've got to be shittin' me! I don't care what kind of incentives the stores will use to get me to buy before I'm ready. I'm not gonna. Shopping starts EXACTLY 2 weeks before Christmas Day.

4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don't make eye contact during conversation?
I do, but I don't stare people down. I find that uncomfortable when done to me, so I don't do it. It doesn't bother me too much if someone doesn't make a lot of eye contact. I just figure they are shy or whatever.

5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
I better be dead or in the hospital. I can't take days off on a whim. Not happening. I'm just not that way. If I need a day off, I have good reason.

6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
A LOT! The Man kind of gets exasperated with me.

7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
New Balance. Ecco. Those are the shoes I wear for work and exercise. I wear them because they're damn good shoes. I also love my pair of red, strappy flip flop looking shoes with a wedge heel. I can't remember who makes them and am too lazy to get up to look. I like them because they look sexy on my feet, but are also comfy to wear anywhere.

8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
I have saved wine/whiskey bottles that Bones might like. She collects them. Anything else gets thrown out.

9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
I love music period. Some musicals are pretty freaking cheesy, but I do love the music/songs to a lot of them.

0 comments: