Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


Link over there ------>


1.) Do you think you're approachable?
I am when I want to be. I have times when I just want to be left alone and can make my body language show it. Mostly I make myself approachable though.

2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Why?
I have no interest or desire to read minds. That could get dangerous. Knowing my luck, I'd try to bribe someone for what I knew and find myself in a shallow grave. *grin*
I wouldn't mind predicting things. I could make a living from that - and live with myself. *ahem*

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up?
Never. Well, there was the time The Man and I were on our way to getting divorced and then decided against it. Does that count? We were still living together and all.

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely?
Yes. At least both are true for me. I have a wild, vivid imagination and it tends to run amok in my dreams. Throw in a bit of real life and you have my almost nightly dreams.

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations?
I curse on a daily basis. Usually when something doesn't go the way I think it should. Say I drop a sock while carrying the laundry from the laundry room to the bedroom. That will elicit at least a 'dammit'. As things get more serious or my mood is particularly bad, my language gets much worse.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want?
No. I'm too old for that to work anyway. I'm neither 20-something or have perky boobies. *grin*

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it?
Where do I begin? I'm a Mom and do that consistently. Believe me.

8.) If you could​ meet one musician who is no longe​r alive​,​ who would​ it be?
My Dad had a connection with Elvis. I'd kind of like to talk to him just for that reason alone.



0 comments: