Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #25

Link over there ------>

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?
Nectarines. No. Strawberries. No wait. Peaches. No. Apples. Ugghhhh! Please don't make me decide this TODAY of all days!!

2. What is something that makes you sad?
When The Man and I are on 'the outs'. Those are some depressingly sad days.


3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?
High-tail it out of there. Call 911 and hope they'd help. With the local PD, you never know.

4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?
Clinton, so I could ignore his ass. He's such an attention whore and that would hurt his little fee fees(feelings) I'm sure.

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera)
If you're in bumper to bumper traffic, go for it. If not, put the shit down and pay some fucking attention!

6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?
I have answered my cell when I've been expecting an important call. And I am guilty of applying lip gloss on an almost daily basis while driving. But only the tube glosses that I can one hand.

7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?
I'm only late to work if I sleep late - a couple times a year. Non-work related depends on if The Man is going. For some reason he won't even begin to get ready until it's almost time to walk out the door. Royally pisses me off at times - especially when I could use a hand getting the kids ready.

8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?
HA! I'm not sure I could describe any quirks The Man has as "cute". Maybe the way he talks non stop when he's super excited about something? IDK.

0 comments: