Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TMI Tuesday #156 - Foresight

Link over there ------>

1. What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening? I know we're an old married couple, but we still use code words in mixed company that mean, "I wanna do you". The Man knows he's in trouble if I'm extra nice and touchy during the day. I haven't done it in weeks, but an emailed pic or flirtatious note is a sure thing. Where's that camera...

2. How important is foreplay to an exciting evening? Lately, I've been needing at least a little physical foreplay. Still haven't figured out what's going on with that. I count other things more important than the physical as foreplay though. Like, how I've been treated throughout the day. Or have we had any conversation other than "Um hmms" and "Yeahs". Maybe most people don't count that and maybe it's unfair to, but those things are important to me. If I feel like I've been given the right attention outside the bedroom, I'm much more open to anything in the bedroom.

3. What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you? The first thing I do is touch him. Anywhere. Lightly, but with purpose. He knows that touch is my big thing.

First thing done to me? I particularly like when he kisses my neck from behind. Kind of like a little sneak attack, but not really. *grin*

4. Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes? HA! I can't remember the last time we went for only 20 minutes. Nope. The Man always makes sure I've gotten in at least 2 or 3 good orgasms before the Big Finish. What a Man!

BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?) I know this sounds kinda crazy coming from a woman, but I wouldn't know where to start on a woman. Seriously. And for another thing, I'm not interested. I know in this day and age where it seems like every woman is bi or bi-curious, I'm just not. *shrug*


1 comments:

Marty E. said...

Hi...thanks for playing with such fun answers...the neck thing from behind, from the side, from the front, gets me every time.