Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Stealing

Link over there ------>

SS is all I have the energy or interest in doing today. I know. I'm a lazy ass. *grin*

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Ummm, believe in it? Is this a metaphorical question? I guess it depends on how bad the storm was. If it was bad, I couldn't care less about a damn rainbow.

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Waking up in Colorado would be GREAT! Pretty please. Come on dream, come true already!!

3. Do you believe in eternity love?
If you want to work for it, yeah. Love ain't cheap and doesn't come easy.

4. What feeling do you love most?
Do I really need to say it? Oh, you mean feelings, like fee fees. Not how I like to actually be felt/touched. Okay then. I like feeling happy. Content. I like the feeling of accomplishment. I like the feeling of being pleased. There. I kind of got what I was first thinking in. *wink*

5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Dejected. Rejected. Gloomy. Sullen. Take your pick.

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
HA! Some friendships are so superficial, sorry to admit. So, no, I don't cherish every single one.

7. Do you believe in God?
Not in the traditional sense. I do believe there are many though.

8. Who cares for you most?
The Man.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The Man. Our family.

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Passion. Love. Confidence. Kindness.

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
I usually get quiet for a bit. Not to punish anyone, but to gather my thoughts and feelings. After I do that, I'm ready to hash it out if it involves another person. If it's a situation, I take care of it as best as possible.

12. Who do you admire most?
People who can sit at a table in a restaurant without putting their cell phones out on the table. Or better yet, those that will turn the damn things off and not take calls/texts when eating. Apparently, it takes a strong person to do either nowadays.

13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
Someone who had 'rider' in his username.

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
This is too thought provoking. Next. *grin*

15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
I'm a natural auburnite - or whatever. I did have highlights done over a year ago. Really couldn't tell much of a difference since I have natural HLs too.

16. Why are you doing this meme?
I'm using this as an excuse to ignore the hunger calls from the other room. I kid.

17. What do you do when you're moody?
Curl up in a ball. Pull the cover over my head. Bitch about everything. Oh yeah. I'm FUN when I'm moody!

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I was 19. A child bride. Okay. Okay. A childish bride.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Get moody. Read above. Don't just spring it on me the day of. Give me a couple days warning, would ya'.

20. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself.

21. Last time you smiled?
I'm smiling right now. I probably look like a big goof too.

22. What are you listening to right now?
Buckcherry on the laptop, cartoons on the tv in the living room, kids running around being kids. I need a pill. Or a drink. Maybe chase a pill with a drink?

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Someone I didn't know. He was in uniform though.

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Does yelling at the kids to 'get along' count? Talking. Yelling. Close enough.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open as much as possible.

26. Is there a quote you live by?
Not really. There is the whole 'do unto others' thing.

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
If there is, it's their loss.

28. Who always makes you laugh?
The Joker. Not the one in Batman. The one here.

29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
Picking the kids up 3 hours early from school even though the parade was cancelled. Yeah, they met me at the front office and started complaining about how they didn't get to finish the movies their classes were watching. Ingrates! I mean, seriously. What kid doesn't like to be checked out early? Oh yeah, mine. DUH!

30. Do you speak another language other than English?
Spanish, but not fluently. Or well.


4 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Love your answer to #27 especially. Happy Sunday Stealing!

Anyhow! Nobody Told Me It Was the End Of The World!

NurseExec said...

Love your answers! Have a great Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Really. When I came to your dream I meant to ditch the uni. ;) Maybe next time. Have a god one...

JHS said...

Oh, yeah, the cell phones. (sigh) I remember life before cell phones. But I can beat that. Meetings where everyone in the room has the same make and model Blackberry, so when one chirps we all grab ours to see if it's ours going off. Sad, sad, sad.