Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Stealing

link over there ------>

Well, I was going to put all my Sunday memes together this week, but this one is the only one that has a new one up. WTF?! Get on the ball people! *smile*

The "Sometimes" Meme: All you have to do is finish the sentence...

Sometimes I just need: to be alone with my vibrator thoughts.

Sometimes I want: to yell at the TV because the presidential candidates only know how to talk in circles.

Sometimes I like to: dip my fries in mustard.

Sometimes all it takes: for me to be inspired to work out is a quick look in the mirror.

Sometimes I picture: how much better life would be in Colorado.

Sometimes I wish: that I could mute the voices in my head.

Sometimes I find: someone has gotten into my stash of condoms. Oh Mini Man!?

Sometimes I take: things The Man says the wrong way. He's a facts guy and I have to remember that when he gives me a set of facts, that it's not a criticism but him sharing information.

Sometimes I look: out the window before opening the front door to see if our neighbor's yappy little dog is in the yard. There's something about this 5# little troll barking at me in my own yard that wants me to drop kick his ass! I swear I wouldn't dare, but still...

Sometimes I hate: that I cry so easily. Yeah, I'm a big ol' crybaby. GAH!

Sometimes it’s nice: to spend the day doing whatever the hell I want.

Sometimes it hurts: after a good work out.

Sometimes it makes me happy: when I can eat a whole plate of nachos supremos and not feel guilty!

Sometimes it’s sad: when I allow myself to remember the pain Mom went through.

Sometimes I listen: to cell phone conversations in public because the person is talking so damn loud it's impossible not to. Thanks moron!

Sometimes I sleep: for longer than 4 hours.

Sometimes I like to watch: other people's reactions to what I'm wearing.

Sometimes I feel: like my words are going in one ear and out the other. Hellooooo in there!

Sometimes I rant: about chores not being done, not enough sex, stupid people, towels left on the floor, not enough sex, bad drivers, nobody replacing the toilet paper, milk being left out, not enough sex. I feel I'm being redundant. *grin*

Sometimes I never: seem to get anything done. It's the computer's fault!

Sometimes I really: love it when The Man comes home in the middle of the day while the kids are in school. *wink*


3 comments:

Deana said...

You've got some good stuff!

Kimber said...

Great answers! Loved reading it. Happy Sunday!

JHS said...

I hate yappy little dogs, but no mustard on the fries, please.

Happy Sunday!