Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Stealing

Link over there ------>

Sunday Stealing deserves its own post, yes? I thought so too. *grin*

The Aging Meme: All you have to do is either finish the sentence or fill in the blanks...

At a certain age women should: calm down, be less critical, laugh more...

At a certain age men should: actually like holding hands, accept PDAs without flinching, sit through chick flicks without complaint...

When I was a kid I thought I would: be rich and famous by now.

Now that I am older I wish: I were rich and famous by now, doggone it!

You know you are too old to party when: you're the oldest one at said party.

You know you are too young to retire when: you can still get your ass out of bed and go to work - even at 90. Retirement is a joke anymore, sadly.

When I was in high school I listened to the music of: Whatever artist MTV deemed good enough to play over and over and over.

Nowadays I find I like the music of: primarily Rock artists/bands, with a place in my heart for those 80s MTV superstars.

On my last birthday I: was called 'old' by the kids a lot. GAH!

On my next birthday I want to: look hotter than I have in years. And I will - 70# gone and counting!

The best birthday present I ever got was: my elliptical machine!!

The first time I felt grown up was: calling a lawyer's office at 15 years old when nobody else would. IDK why it made me feel that way, but it did.

The last time I felt like a kid was: yesterday with my family at the Fall Festival.

When I read ________________it changed my life. ...The Diary of Anne Frank at the age of 8...

Last year was: eye opening, fun, life changing, dangerous.

Next year I hope: I calm down, be less critical, laugh more... *grin*

6 comments:

Deana said...

Great answers. I love fall festivals. They do make you feel young again.

Kimber said...

Excellent answers! Happy Sunday!

NurseExec said...

Love your answers. Have a great Sunday :)

Shannon H. said...

The Diary of Anne Frank was an excellent read!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I hope you will look hotter than you have in years, too. Then I will return to hit on you...

Mimi Lenox said...

Entertaining answers.
I have checked in late to the party but here nonetheless!

Sunday Stealing with Judd Corizan