Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday fooling around

Links over there ------>

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Insight :: Aware

  2. Irksome :: Annoying

  3. Maybe :: Possibly

  4. Confirmation :: Validation

  5. Bib :: Protective cover

  6. Stop! :: ...in the name of love.

  7. Lobster :: Rock

  8. Boys :: On the Side(movie)

  9. Fire away :: Give me all the details.

  10. Give up :: Surrender


Randomness

I say...you think
1. Halloween: Trick or treat
2. Candy: KitKat(my fave!)
3. Costume: Party
4. October: Month
5. Witch: Black hat
6. Pumpkin: Pie
7. Grim Reaper: Sickle
8. Haunted: House
9. Spooky: Weird
10. Paranormal: Ghost Hunters(tv show)


Snackie Sunday
Your favorite:
Breakfast Food: Healthy: Kashi bar, peanut butter on 9 grain bread, banana. Unhealthy - bacon, egg, cheese biscuit from Hardees.
Pizza: Home made with turkey pepperoni and sausage, onions, mushrooms, black olives, mozzarella, and light sauce.
Ice Cream: Butter pecan or Ben&Jerry’s Chunky Monkey.
Caffeinated Beverage: Coke Zero, Pepsi Max.
Vegetable: Green beans, romaine lettuce, broccoli.
Fruit: Nectarines, bananas, strawberries.
Dessert: Cheesecake topped with strawberries, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, chocolate sundae.
Fast Food Chain: Subway.
Store-bought Beer (or soda if you don’t drink beer): I'm not a beer drinker. Other than what I already put above, I like Diet Mountain Dew too.
Type of Cuisine: Mexican, Italian.

BONUS: What kind of food are you the best at cooking/baking?
ANSWER: I have had good results with most of my crock pot meals. My chicken dinners tend to be pretty good too. The last new one was chicken breasts topped with a bit of teriyaki sauce, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar and bacon bits. YUM!

0 comments: