Friday, October 31, 2008

#50

Snagged from Sweet Memes - link over there ------>

1. Can you go a day without laughing? I'd rather not. If I do, I'm moody and you don't want to be around. Just sayin'.

2. Do you have your period right now? Nope.

3. What currently hurts the most? I'm pain-free at the moment.

4. When was the last time you were on MySpace? Probably over a year ago. It's just not my thing.

5. Are you in love with the Jonas Brothers? They're cute, young guys. I'm not into young.

6. How many siblings do you have? More than one.

7. Who are you crushing on? Rufus Sewell and Jensen Ackles.

8. And where are they right now? No idea.

9. Do you work? If so, where? Yes. I have my own business.

10. What is your intake on abortion? Intake? Well, I'm pro-choice. Another person's reproductive choices are none of my business.

11. What is your least favorite music genre? I think it's called Screa
m-o or something. it's ear bleeding to me.

12. What is your favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Supernatural, Numb3rs, Life, etc.

13. If you got the chance to go to the moon, would you? Eh...

14. If you have a dog(s) what are their name(s)? No dog.

15. Do you watch America's Best Dance Crew? I don't watch any dancing shows.

16. If yes, who do you want to win? n/a

17. What is your favorite song at the moment? Today it's 'Bad Girlfriend'.

18. Favorite holiday? Independence Day, July 4th.

19. Have you ever spent the night at the hospital? Many, many nights - both as patient and overnight caretaker.

20. What are your biggest phobias? Small spaces, super high heights.

21. Do you have any mental disorders? I've never been diagnosed, but you never know. *grin*

22. What was the last thing you made in the kitchen? I just heated up a Lean Cuisine. Before that, I made hamburger roll ups lastnight.

23. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love? You do have some say. Of course, you have total control over lust.

24. How many musical instruments are in your house? Five. There is another one, but it's more a learning tool.

25. What is the nearest polka-dotted thing to you? Mini Me's ladybug wings have black dots. That's as close to polka dots I can see.

26. When was the last time you went to the beach? It's been a while. Not a lot of beaches around here.

27. Have you ever been on stage? For what? Yes. Music, singing, and plays.

28. How many necklaces do you own? At least five.

29. Would you ever date someone younger than you? Yes, but not too much younger.

30. Say I'm flipping a coin, what side do you call? Heads or Tails? I usually say tails and giggle.

31. How often do you use Google? Daily.

32. Or do you use Yahoo instead? I'll look through their news section on occasion.

33. Do you like having your picture taken? I do.

34. What is the last thing you do in the shower? Turn off water, open door, grab towel, dry off...

35. Do you listen to the radio while showering? No.

36. Is tomorrow a special day? Sort of. There is a picnic I'd like to go to.

37. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where? I'd like to visit many places, but live? No thanks.

38. Have you ever been in a real moshpit? Do I look crazy?

39. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Once.

40. And flossed? Nope.

41. Are you excited for the new season of Run's House? Never watched it, so I guess not.

42. Have you ever been to a club? Yes.

43. What do you think of Mario Lopez? He's good looking and knows it. Enough said.

44. Can you do a back handspring? Right now? I highly doubt it.

45. Have you ever been a dancer? Not professionally.

46. How about a soccer player? Soccer wasn't big when I was school age.

47. Is there a laundry basket in your room? No.

48. When is the next time you will be attending a party? The picnic tomorrow is kind of a last get together party.

49. How many times have you been in a hotel? Not as many times as I would have liked to been in. I've been in my fair share though.

50. Did you enjoy this survey? Enjoy? Eh, it was okay.





0 comments: