Wednesday, October 8, 2008

#44

1. Who were you with last night? The fam and I went to Applebee's for dinner and then came home. Watched some tv, jumped on the computer, then bed.

2. What woke you up this morning? The Man getting out of bed.

3. Where are you? I'm sitting on the couch in the living room.

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I hope so!

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? Yes.

6. When was the last time you cried? Don't remember.

7. Ever thrown up in public? Yes.

9. Would you take a bullet for anyone? My family.

10. Where would you like to live? Colorado

11. Made out with anyone on your top 8? n/a

13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Me.

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Here.

15. Who is your number one? My number one...what?

16. Have you kissed your number one spot on your top friends? n/a

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment? I just started getting comments from doing Sunday Stealing. I don't remember who left the last comment.

19. Do you like candy necklaces? No. Yuck!

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into somethinng? I'm always running into something. I walked into a table today.

21. Do you listen to music every day? Absolutely!

22. What was the last thing you ate? Peanut butter on 9 grain bread. I have it every day. YUM!

23. Are you a fast typer? Eh.

24. About how many people have you liked? I'm not a hater, so I've liked many. *grin*

25. How many have you loved? The Man is the only guy I've ever truly loved.

26. What are you doing this weekend? Work and getting the business ready for some repairs that will start Monday.

27. What's Your favorite type of pop? Coke Zero, Pepsi Max.

28. Have you ever won an award? Yes.

29. What do you want to do right now? Take a nice hot shower and join The Man in bed. Too bad he's at work.

30. Are you listening to music right now? Yep. Listening to Jason Mraz and watching When Harry Met Sally.

31. Do you like someone right now? I'm still not a hater. hehehe

32. What's a quote that you love? One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...floor!

33. How long 'til your birthday? Five months.

34. When were you the saddest in your whole life? When Mom died.

35. What time is it? 10 a.m.

36. Do you use eBay to buy or sell? I've bought a few things, but don't sell.

37. What makes you mad? Stupid people. And being lied to.

38. Have you ever had a song written about you? Maybe. *wink*

39. What song makes you cry? Tears in Heaven, The Dance...

40. What song makes you happy? Most songs make me happy. I love music.

41. What do you like to do before you go to bed? Watch tv or get on the computer. Sex before sleep.

42. Do you have a job? Yes.

43. If you were a crayon what color would you be? RED!

44. What makes you happy? Many things. The Man when he's giving me attention makes me happiest though.

45. What's the next CD you're going to get? No idea.

0 comments: