Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday-Wednesday Stuff

links over there ------->

Wednesday Weirdness
1. Would you rather join the Ghostbusters to hunt ghosts or join the Sesame Street bunch? Why?
Neither. I'd rather join the Ghost Hunters team. I think I'd fit right in with Grant, Jay, Steve, Kris, Tango, etc.

2. What is the most you are willing to do to get out of a police officer giving you a ticket?
I'm not above flirting or playing dumb. I haven't been ticketed yet. *grin*

3. What popular movies do you find to be overrated?
I never understood the love for Clerks. I've never been able to make it through Gone With the Wind. UGH! And what was so freaking great about Titanic?!

4. What is in (and/or on) your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table, but the dresser is on my side. It's got clothes, books, mags, papers, face stuff, lotions, jewelry, etc on it.

5. Have you ever had or fantasized about having sex with a boss before? Have you ever acted on that fantasy?
No. No. No. My first 'boss' was the dad of the 3 kids I babysat for $50/week. He'd drive me home everyday and try to feel me up. He'd tell me how his wife wasn't into sex as much as he was. No kidding, jerk?! I always dreaded the end of the day and those rides home. My second boss was my BIL. No way in hell was I ever attracted to him. YUCK! My next boss was a woman and I just don't swing that way. I'll leave it at that.

6. If you had a personal assistant, what would you have them do?
No thanks. That would just be another person under foot. I need more space, not more intrusions.

7. Have you ever faked static, loss of cell phone reception or anything else on the telephone line to get out of a conversation?
I've used excuses to hang up, yeah.


Take 5 Tuesday
5 things that make you happy.

Going out with The Man.
Close, exciting football games.
A good movie.

Great music.
Sex.

5 things you would do for a million dollars.
Ummm, I'd do almost anything for a mil. DUH!

5 things you would do with a million dollars.
Pay everything off!
Invest.
Move.
Buy land and build a house.
Put most of the rest in savings after a small shopping spree.


5 things you do every morning.
Moan and groan.
Get dressed.
Brush teeth and hair.
Pee.
Eat, eventually.


5 things you do every evening.
Exercise.
Make dinner.
Wash dishes.
Freshen up - just in case. *wink*
Undress.


Ten on Tuesday
10 Favorite Drinks
1. Pepsi Max

2. Coke Zero
3. Coke
4. SunDrop
5. SunDrop w/vodka
6. Water
7. Margarita
8. Orange slush from Sonic

9. Chocolate milk
10. Diet Dr. Pepper


0 comments: