Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#28

Is blue your favorite color? No.

Are there any songs that get on your nerves? Oh yeah.

Have you seen the movie Juno? Yes. Was pretty good.

Do you use hand sanitizer? Sometimes. I don't over do it like some people I know.

What kind of wedding would you like to have? No thanks.

When was the last time you went to Dairy Queen? The Man and I got Blizzards a few weeks ago. YUM!

What does your hair look like? long, light auburn with natural blondish highlights, lots of body, natural spiral curls in places

Do you have a favorite class? Not anymore.

Have you ever had a donut from Krispy Kreme? Yes, but it's been a long time.

What was the last thing you were happy about? Movie Girl going for a promotion.

Does your school allow you to leave during lunch? It did.

How many letters are in your last name? More than five.

Are you listening to music? Yes. Lets Go by The Cars

How are you feeling right this moment? Real good. Wanna feel? *wink*

Do you like the band Skillet? Yes.

What shirt are you wearing? plain, gray tshirt

Do you subscribe to people who subscribe to you? Nobody reads me. This isn't really a blog. Not juicy enough I guess. I'm in tears about it. *smirk*

Can you touch your toes? Easily.

What do you like to put on toast? Depends. If it's all I'm eating, a little butter and grape jelly. Or I'll make cinnamon toast. Or peanut butter for a quick snack. If eating with eggs, just a little butter.

What are you wearing on your feet? They're naked right now.

When was the last time you were hurt, physically? Right after Mini Me was born. That was a pretty painful 3-4 weeks.

Have you ever seen the show Pet Star? No and it doesn't sound too interesting either.

Who is your favorite music artist? I'm all over the charts really. Too many to name.

Who taught you to tie your shoes? I was tying my shoes before I was 4. Do you really expect me to remember? HA!

Do you have contacts or glasses? reading glasses

0 comments: