Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Memes

links ------>

Friday's Feast
Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? I cut the ends myself about 3 weeks ago. Before that, my last professional cut was March '07. I think I'm due another, don't you?

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child. Just one?! I guess it would be the unlimited energy I seemed to always have. I didn't even know tired then!

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. I'll take the olive oil. It's much better for you.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Italian. I've always been enamored with Italy and would love to learn the language.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Five years older. Seriously though, I hope to be healthier and more financially secure.



Friday 5
Who lets you have your way more than you should? HA! You've got to be kidding!
According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Attention. Touch. Kindness.
What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? That's a loaded question. I'll go with something innocent and say laundry.
When did you last weigh yourself? This morning. Another 1.5 lbs GONE!
What do the cops in the donut shop say? Wouldn't you like to know? I'm not saying! A oh, way oh... *grin*

0 comments: