Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Links over there ------>

Friday Fill-Ins
1. Cooler weather, Fall Festival, and Senior Night are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself.

3. Life is unpredictable and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I get quiet and withdraw.

5. At home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for the kids staying indoors and driving me CRAZAZY.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after everybody is in bed, tomorrow my plans include work, then home to work some more and Sunday, I want to watch football, relax, and have sex at least twice(yeah right)!



Friday's Feast
Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I loved all the oranges and reds. Oh, and yellows too. Also, the metallics were only used for special pictures.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
As long as it wasn't somewhere with subzero climate most of the year, a 9.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What's the total?
Not including the area code, 59.

Main Course
Have you ever re-gifted anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Yes, a co-worker got me a candle/bath salt Christmas gift once that I regifted to one of my SILs.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Kashi granola bars.

0 comments: