Monday, October 20, 2008

Five...


Five details about your appearance right now...
Gray sports bra(no shirt)
Blue workout pants rolled up to right below the knee
New Balance running shoes
hair back in a ponytail
mascara and lip gloss only

*Can you guess what I just got through doing? :)


Five things you did today...
Work.
Took kids to school.
Went shopping.
Took The Man his breakfast.
Exercised.


Five things you will do tomorrow...
Housework.
Work.
Exercise.
Make dinner.
Have sex. I hope! ;)


Five memorable things you did in the last year...
Lost 70# so far.
Got a new car.
Received a beautiful, diamond ring for Christmas.
Started loving exercise again!
Got in some online trouble with The Man.

Five things that everyone should know about you...
I'm VERY impatient.
Don't mess with me in the mornings.
I have a smile for everybody. Mornings don't count!
If I'm quiet, I'm either pissed or deep in thought.
I'm not as bitchy as these last sentences would have you believe.


Five favorite groups...
Journey
Guns n Roses
Coldplay
Foo Fighters
Scorpions

Five favorite movies...
Fight Club
The Dark Knight
When Harry Met Sally
The Hot Chick
Die Hard


Five things that make you happy...
The Man
Family
Sex
How I feel after a good work out.
Compliments


Five people who mean a lot to you whom you've known for a long time...
The Man
Aunt E.
Bones
The Nurse
Music Girl


Five things that disgust you...
Stupid people
Liars
Stimulus packages
'MeMeMe' attitudes
Abusive behavior


Five things that impress you...
Good music
Hard working people
Great Ideas
Honesty
Great sex - What?! *grin*


0 comments: