Sunday, September 14, 2008

#25

1. Do you ever cut things out of magazines and make stuff with it? The last time I did that was last year for a class project Mini Me had.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? No, but I prefer black ink.

3. Did you know that May 16th is National Piercing Day? No, I did not.

4. What does the 4th text in your inbox say? It doesn't.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted? The answer to this question the person I snagged this meme from had put. I highlighted, then deleted.

6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Blue.

7. What color are the seats in your car? Gray.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? No.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? An envelope.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Taos? No.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? I needed cash to get into a football game.

12. Who was the last baby you held? Cara

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? My close friends, the Twinsies, have rhyming names.

14. Do you like cinnamon toothpaste? No.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? I was driving a minivan 2 years ago. *gag*

16. Pick one: Hurricanes or Florida Gators? Neither.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags? It's been a while. Maybe 5-6 years.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? No. Drywall with paint has been challenging enough, thanks.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? A shirt in the pile of laundry beside me that needs to be folded.

20. Last person to give you a business card? Health Insurance Guy

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Person? No idea. Last check in general was to the Arbor Day Foundation.

22. Closest framed picture to you? A picture of my beautiful Mom when she was around 19 or 20. Man, she was gorgeous!

23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Applebees - last Saturday.

24. What did they cook for you? Nachos appetizer, garden salad, and sirloin with baked potato. I had made brownies earlier and that was going to be dessert(with vanilla ice cream) when we got home, but I was way too full. Went for a 3+ mile walk instead.

25. How many emails do you have? Addresses or actual emails in my inbox? I have 2-3 addresses I actually use and there's probably a couple unread emails in each.

26. Last time you received flowers? It's been a LONG. I can't remember.

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? No. Sanctity of marriage is for 2 or more consenting adults in a loving relationship. Period.

28. Do you play air guitar? No. I play air drums.

29. Name the people who like to show you their "naughty" piercings? If I know someone with a naughty piercing, they haven't told me, let alone shown me.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee? Don't drink the stuff.

31. Do you have any willow tree figurines? No.

32. What was your high school's rival mascot? Raiders

33. Last person you spoke to from elementary school that you haven't talked to since then? Huh? I did have a friend, A, that moved away in 5th grade. I think of her from time to time, but have no idea what ever happened to her.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? This morning.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Who says I don't know already? *wink*

36. What color are the blinds in your living room? They're a dusty white. *smile*

37. Would you let gay Mickey P!MP you out on eSell0ut.com? I'm missing something here. Have no freaking idea who this Mickey is. *shrug*

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? Something about a local guy getting out on $50K bail. I was surprised.

39. What was the last pageant you attended? Probably the one I was in as a baby. *gag*

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? I had a Lean Cuisine Frenchbread pizza for lunch yesterday - bought at W@lM@rt.

41. Have you ever worn a crown? Yes.

42. What is the last thing you stapled? Papers for a school project.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? I tasted it, but never got into it. Like most.

44. Are you ticklish? Not as much as I used to be.

45. Last time you saw fireworks? It was a few days after the 4th of July. The neighbors always have a seemingly endless supply around that time.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Years.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message? Music Girl

48. Last time you parked under a carport? Again, years.

49. Do you have a black dog? No.

50. Do you have pickles in your fridge? I have a couple of jars, yes.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle? Many times over, thanks to my siblings and The Man's siblings.

52. Who has the nicest eyes that you know? Mini Me has beautiful eyes.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck? This morning.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? Vaguely.

55. Do you have a "notice me" part on your body? hair, boobs, ass

0 comments: