Monday, September 8, 2008

A couple Monday memes...

links ------>

Manic Monday #133
If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
The Dark Knight

When Harry Met Sally

Those are the two that i thought of first.

What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
Exercise, definitely. Sex, most definitely!

If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?
I'd probably stay, but not sure about the swimming nude part. I've got a few more lbs to drop before I'd even want anyone else to see me naked besides The Man. I wouldn't want to scare anyone either. *grin*


Monday's a Bitch
1. How much do you enjoy the fantasy genre compared to other genres of entertainment?
It's not my favorite, but I do enjoy it. I like action/adventure movies best.

2. If you were to be magically sucked into a fantasy world, what character would you like to play? (This can mean a specific character from a series of your choice, or a type of character such as the hero, villain, a mythical beast etc.)
Maybe Storm in an X-Men movie. Or Princess Leia from Star Wars. The Man has a PL fantasy.

3. Have you read any of Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" series? If so, what do you think of it?
Have heard of it, but never read it.

4. Have you ever participated in any Fantasy Sports?
No. I don't have the time.

5. What's your favourite sexual fantasy?
MFM threesome. Will never happen though. The Man is not into sharing.

0 comments: