Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And what did you do ALL day?


Today was a blur of wrapping paper, bows, tape, and scissors. I need a margarita...and a shot of Jack.

Music Girl was in an accident driving to my house yesterday. She's okay. I told her taking that curve too fast one of these days would find her up against the fence. I was right. Her passenger side mirror is dangling. Well, was. It's since been duct taped. She got mud in her tires. She was a trembling mess by the time I got to her. But the cop was cute. ;)

After all the commotion, we decorated the tree and then TM took us to Applebees. I do so love their margarita swirls. *slurp*

------------------------------------------------------------

What’s your middle name?
Poptart - Cherry is my first name. ;)

Do you have kids?
Do dogs bark?

Are you barefooted right now?
Yes. I'm in my green nightie in bed, waiting for TM to get home.

What’s your favorite animal?
Anything of the big cat persuasion - tiger, panther, cougar, jaguar...

Do you like country music?
I like the older variety - Cash, Haggard, Jones, etc.

Name one thing that’s happened in your life you wish you could change.
I would have kept a certain person from talking to another certain person. Vague enough? ;)

Are you in college?
Not anymore.

What’s your favorite movie?
The Dark Knight, Fight Club, When Harry Met Sally, Star Wars, Die Hard...

How often do you re-do your MySpace profile?
Like, never.

Is there an umbrella close by you?
I don't have an umbrella. I'm a hoodie girl when it rains.

Isn’t Winnie the Pooh AWESOME?
I've never thought Pooh was awesome. His 'voice' always disturbed me. *grin*

Do you believe in gay marriage?
I think two consenting adults who want to get married should have that right. I don't care what sex they are.

Have you ever been out of the country?
No. But if you want to take me on a little getaway, I'm game.

Where’s your favorite place to buy clothes?
Belk, Kohl's, Peebles, Cato...

What’s the most recent CD you’ve bought?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Do you like to fish?
I can't sit still that long.

What color are the walls?
Dirty white. They need to be given a good wipe.

Are you dating anyone?
When you're married, it's not called 'dating'. *ahem*

Do you ever want to get married?
Once is enough, thanks.

How many pets do you have?
I can be a real bitch sometimes. So, sometimes we have one. *snicker*

What’s your favorite color?
It's still red.

Do you like candles?
I don't hate them.

Name one song that no matter how hard you try, you can’t get out of your head.
*Pause the player over there -----> to listen to this.*


What’s your favorite TV commercial?
I thought the Ozzy one where nobody understands him was funny the first couple times. I'm over it now though.


2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Are you dating anyone and are you married are really two different questions... ;)

Poptart said...

Bud - Exactly, 'cause if you're married it's called cheating. Of which I know nothing about. ;)