Friday, November 21, 2008

#54

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Left.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? I've never plugged my nose when diving.

3) What color is your razor? Pink.

4) What is your blood-type? A+

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Someone not too annoying. Or smelly.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? A co-worker told people I had slept with him.

7) How do you feel about carrots? I like them better raw than cooked.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 6

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Sporty.

10) Do you know what time it is? Yeah...

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince? Not all.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Try to stay calm. Call someone on my cell. Try to stay calm. *grin*

13) What's your favorite kind of gum? B!g R3d

14) All's fair in love and war? Nope.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Not today.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? If asked the meaning, I sometimes have to think a bit.

17) Do you like to sleep? Sure, but not too long.

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? I've heard. Do I remember or care?

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yep. Someone I know played this song all the time when going through a bad separation, then divorce.

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? I wouldn't refuse it, but I'd rather it be red.

21) What's something you've always wanted to do? Travel more.

22) Do you have hairy legs? No. Never.

23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for? Always faithful.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Yes. :)

25) Do you wear a lot of black? No.

26) Describe your hair. Long, lots of natural body/curl, auburn with blondish highlights.

27) Do you have Entomophobia? No. There are some bugs I don't care for though - roaches, ants, etc.

28) Are you an adult? Most the time.

30) Do you have a tan? Nope.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? I did.

33) Are you a sugar freak? At times.

34) Do you like orange juice? Yes, especially with no pulp.

35) What sign are you? Pisces

36) Where do you wish you were right now? In an intimate embrace. *wink*

37) Who did you copy this from? Sweet Meme

38) How do you know them? I just know her meme blog.

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Of course.

40) What are your plans for the weekend? I would like a repeat of last weekend - Saturday spent out shopping with The Man and Sunday going out with the family.

0 comments: