Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#43

1. Do you have a special place where you go to be alone? Bathroom, bed, family room after everyone is in bed. I'll hop in the car and go for a drive if I can't escape the craziness.

2. Did you ever get lost as a child? There were a couple of times I remember my Mom saying she'd been looking ALL over for me. Apparently I had been lost.

3. Why were you given your name, and does it have a special meaning? My sister named me after one of her friends. My Dad chose my middle name.

4. If you only had one quarter, who would you call? I have a cell, so I'll keep my quarter thanks.

5. How many generations can you trace your family's heritage? I have relatives that do the whole genealogy thing. I have no idea how far back they've gotten.

6. Who is the best cook in your family? My Mom was a kick ass cook. The Man can cook pretty good if he would. I guess I'm the best in our little family. That's not saying a lot though. *grin*

7. Who is the funniest person in your family? The Joker.

8. In which order do you read the newspaper sections? I skip around.

9. What are you obsessive about and why? Sex. I have no idea why. *grin*

10. Can you cart wheel? No. I'm not a little girl anymore, nor do I want to act like one.

11. Do you stand or walk in escalators? I usually stand unless I'm in a hurry.

12. Do you set your watch ahead or on time? No watch.

13. What is your most recent lie? That I was all right with something. I wasn't.

14. Have you ever switched price tags in a store? No.

15. What is your perfect breakfast? Kashi granola bar, yogurt, V8 Fusion. It's light, but gives me lots of energy.

16. Why do you get up in the morning? Because I'm the mama - and I've got to work.

17. Do you enjoy reminiscing about the past? Sometimes.

18. What superhero powers would you like to have? To heal.

19. Could you accept being deaf? I think so.

20. Could you accept being in a wheel chair? It would be better than death.

21. Could you accept being blind? This would be very hard.

22. Would you sacrifice yourself for your sibling/best friend? IDK.

23. What is a waste of time? Explaining myself.

24. Would you eat genetically modified food? I probably already do.

25. What are your life goals? Financial freedom, happiness, laughing, loving, moving away from here.

26. What possession would you never agree to share? My fries. Hands off!

27. What would you say/do if you got to choose how you would die? I really don't want to think about this today. GAH!

28. What would you say/do if you had 20 acres of land to develop as your own? Keep some acreage for myself and sell the rest.

29. Is love of money the root of all evil? It's not the sole root.

30. Do you believe in fate? Not so much.

0 comments: