Friday, October 3, 2008

#42

1. Do you find Sour Patch Kids to be really that sour? How about sour Skittles? I don't like sour candy, so I avoid Skittles and such.

2. Do you think Digiorno pizza really does like delivery pizza? Never tried it.

3. Are you going to sport the wide-legged jeans this fall season? Probably not.

4. Do you wear push-up bras? Yes.

5. Have you gone to that Heritage site to find your celebrity look-alike? Yes, I've done that a few times. I remember a few matches - Cate Blanchett, Renee Zellweger, Kate Beckinsale...

6. Do you have cankles? No.

7. Have you been to In-N-Out burger before? Did you like the food there? Nope.

8. Don't you hate it when girls don't wear bras under their shirt in public and you can see their nipples? Doesn't really bother me. What gets me is the women with huge breasts hanging down to their knees. They need bras!

9. Do you read those featured Xanga blogs? Nope.

10. Have you seen the Super Size Me documentary? How about Fast Food Nation? What's your take on fast food joints? I saw SSM. Thought the guy was crazy For doing it. Fast food has it's place. Just not for every freaking meal though!

11. Tell us about your worst cooking experience: I've served some pretty DRY meat in my day. I'm getting better.

12. Have you ever been to Red Robin? Almost. The last time The Man and I were in Nashville, we almost had lunch there. Olive Garden won out.

13. What was the last movie you watched on the VCR? Can't remember.

14. Your pick: Southpark, The Simpsons, or Family Guy? Don't watch any of those.

15. When was the last time you got whiplash? Doesn't it hurt? Never.

16. Have you ever played Ouija? No.

17. Do you like Thai food? Or is it too spicy for you? I've only had a bite off a friend's plate. It tasted pretty good.

18. Do you know anyone who still uses dial-up or AOL? Yep.

19. When was the last time you went out to eat? Where and with whom? The Man and I had lunch at Camino last week.

20. Do you know how to make orange juliuses? Nope.

21. Are you subscribed to Reader's Digest? No.

22. Does your school allow off-campus lunch? They did.

23. Do you like egg salad sandwiches? Yes, but I haven't had one in years.

24. Have you ever had to tell your boss you had to quit your job? What did you say? Yes. I gave notice at a couple jobs. Walked out on another.

25. Have you ever myspace-stalked someone and read his/her comments all the time? No.

26. Do you own any Keds? What kind? No.

27. Do you cut off your old jeans into shorts? No, I do that with the kid's jeans.

28. Do you own any Dora the Explorer items? Mini Me does.

29. Is your room all coordinated and matching? What kind of theme is it? HA! The only things that match are the sheets - most the time.

30. Do you like to shop at Urban Outfitters? Or is it super expensive for you? Never been there.

0 comments: