Saturday, September 27, 2008

#37

1) Who is the last person you had one of "those" kinds of dreams about? A policeman.

2) What kind of sense of humor do you have? Dry, sarcastic, kind of dark, raunchy, etc.

3) What was your last phone conversation about? Various stuff - somebody is pregnant, vets, work, looking for jobs, etc.

4) Do you watch Spongebob? Sometimes. I kind of like the yellow fellow.

5) What was your grade point average in high school? I have no idea. I know I was in the top 5% in my graduating class.

6) Where were you when you last did anything sexual? Shower - alone.

7) Would you ever do anything with someone who was just a friend? And have them fall helplessly in lust with me and get all weird? No thanks. *grin*

8) What is one of your favorite movie quotes? "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

9) What song do you have stuck in your head right now? None at the moment.

11) Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings? I get quiet when my feelings are hurt. I don't like causing conflict if I don't have to. Most people who know me well know when they've hurt my feelings though. My face gives me away. I can get pouty.

12) How would your friends describe you? Crazy. *grin*

13) Are you a good lover? Technically, I think I'm pretty damn good. Communicatively, I could be better.

14) Would you kiss a really ugly person for $10,000? Hell yeah!

15) Have you ever been on the radio? Yes. *wink*

16) What are you nervous about? Looking good on Senior Night. I don't know why, but I'm getting a bit nervous about how I'll look. Grrrr!!

17) What are you doing tonight? The Man is already snoring, so I guess I'll play on the computer and watch a little tv, maybe exercise some more, shower, and go to bed.

18) When is the last time you wanted to hit someone in their face? I don't have many violent tendencies, but there is a 'me, me, me' person that I'd like to shake.

19) How many hours of sleep did you get last night? It was a good night. I got around 6 hours.

20) Are you capable of murder? If it were me or them, yes. My family or them, yes.

21) Are you pro life or pro choice? Pro-choice.

22) What is the last thing you spent money on? I just bought some shoes online.Wanna see? 23) When is the last time it snowed where you live? It's been around 9 months or so. It doesn't really snow here all that much. A dusting is BIG.

24) Do you smoke cigarettes? Never.

25) When is the last time you exercised? About 30 minutes ago - 200 crunches, 150 knee lifts, 100 dumbbell shoulder presses, 15 minute elliptical machine.

28) Do your intials spell out a word? Nope.

29) How many letters does your name have in it? 20.

30) Do you have younger siblings that get on your nerves? No, thank goodness!

31) If you had to change your hair color what would you change it to? Maybe a honey blonde to really change it up - with lighter highlights. Not so drastic - dark auburn.

32) When is the last time you talked to an ex? Years.

33) What song is playing? None. Seinfeld is on.

34) Do you curse a lot? Sometimes.

35) Are any of your friends musicians? Yes.

36) What color are your shoes? The last ones I had on were my light blue/gray New Balance.

37) Do you think people get annoyed that you fill out surveys? If they do, I don't know about it.

38) Do you think anyone really reads the surveys you fill out? No. I do this for fun, not readership.

39) How many friends do you have on myspace? Zero. No MS.

40) If your friend count goes down, do you try to figure out who deleted you? n/a

41) What scent are you wearing right now? Suave deo, Zest soap but mostly sweat.

42) Whats going on tomorrow? It's my day off. I would like to go see a movie and eat out with The Man and family.

43) Do you text a lot? Nope. I'm hopelessly slow.

44) Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.

45) Does anyone have a crush on you? I have no idea.

46) What was your last recieved text? IDR.

47) Who's your last missed call? 'Home'.

48) What time is it? 6:43 p.m.

49) What's tomorrow? Sunday.

50) Where was the last place you went? Shopping.

0 comments: