Thursday, September 18, 2008

#29

What is your current relationship status? Married.

What sort of people do you like, as far as what their interests are in life? Musically inclined, sports lovers - especially football, goal oriented, family centered, not too serious/brooding...

What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest? As in romantic interest. Great lips and smile, nice arms/shoulders, air of confidence(not cockiness), good posture...

What kind of fashion-sense attracts you? Clean. And the right fit is always a plus. Baggy just looks messy and too tight is eye rolling.

What kind of hair style do you find attractive on a potential mate? One that suits the person. I do like shorter hair on guys though.

What is the usual age range you look at? Ummm...legal to 60+. *giggle*

What traits turn you off? Cockiness, brooding, too serious, perfection...

Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly? I've been out of the dating game for a while now.

Are you afraid to ask people out on dates? I never was afraid to ask people out.

If you're single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship? n/a

What are the positive points about being single? Not having to worry about someone elses feelings. Being able to do whatever you want and not need to get the others okay or check in. Being single is cheaper!

What are the negative points about being single? Not having someone to love or not being loved by that special someone. Dating jerks. Loneliness at times.

When single, do you often find yourself longing for companionship? Yeah.

How well do you handle rejection? I hate rejection on all levels. I usually internalize it and think something must be wrong with me. GAH!

Do you miss your last sweetie? No.

Do you think it's better to look for love or let it find you? Looking can be more fun.

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in? The one I'm in with The Man.

Do you think couples should spend a very large amount of time together or space things out a tad? That's for the couple to figure out. All relationships are different.

Have you ever found yourself worrying about commitment? Not mine, but his. I don't worry about it anymore.

When involved with a person, do you try to think about the here and now or do you often think of the future? I'm a future girl.

How do you prefer to handle disagreements? Let me stew about it for a little while and then we can discuss it. I hate trying to have a 'discussion' when I'm upset.

How do you feel when your mate is mad at you and won't tell you why? It pisses me the hell off. I know when he's upset with me. If he'd just say he is upset and needs to be left alone about it for a bit, I'd react better.

What's the longest period of time you've ever had a crush? I'm kind of fickle where crushes are concerned. Not long.

Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush? Yes.

Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush? I'm getting too old to brag about crushes. Really.

Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you? I've had numerous guys tell me YEARS later that they had a crush on me in Jr or Sr High.

Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already? If I were single, sure. Who am I to judge when I have kids myself? The first sign of trouble with the ex though and I'm gone!

Would you get involved with someone if they were previously married? See above.

How big of an issue is religion to your compatibility? It's not too important. I don't see me being in a relationship with someone who is very religious anyway.

How big of an issue to you is your mate's ethnicity? It's not a big issue. How others treated us would be though. Unfortunately.

In a potential mate, how important is intelligence to you? They've got to be smart. MENSA intelligent? No.

In a potential mate, how important is a sense of humor to you? Crucial. I want to laugh with you. I don't care for cutting sarcasm ALL the flipping time though. That gets unfunny FAST.

What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face? The 'look'.

What was your first kiss like? Oddly erotic and nice for as young as we were.

What part of a person's body do you find most attractive? That's subjective at best.

What's the first thing you look at when you look at someone you're attracted to? Posture and how they interact with others.

How important are the looks of a mate's face to you? I've got to find your face attractive, man.

How important are the looks of a mate's body to you? I can handle changes and some weight gain. Just don't let yourself completely go.

When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other? It's been a long time since I've had a first kiss. I can't remember.

Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren't seriously involved with? Yep.

Were you single at the time? Yes.

What are your ticklish areas? Sides, feet, back if it's touched too lightly...

Have you ever turned down an offer for sex? Yes.

Would you stay with a lover if the love stopped but the sex was still enjoyable? I have. Wouldn't do it again.

Do you believe in love? Yes.

Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

Has someone ever told you they loved you? Yes. I hear it daily, thank goodness!

Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it? Yes. Ditto.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and not meant it? No. I don't say something as important as that when the feeling isn't there.

Have you ever been married? Guilty.

If you're currently not married, do you foresee yourself ever tying the knot? n/a

Do you plan on having children someday? BTDT and wrote the book. *grin*

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yep.

Have you ever been dumped? Dumped is so harsh. I've been freed before, yes.

Have you ever dumped someone? Yes. I was harsh.

Has a romantic companion ever made you cry? Sure.

Have you ever made a romantic companion cry? Yes.

Have you ever had an emotional pain so bad it made you sick or physically hurt? Yep. Heartbreak is real.

Have you ever learned an important lesson as a result of a break up? Yeah. They didn't deserve me. I deserved better.

Have you ever gotten back together with someone after breaking up? Yes.

Do you believe there's hope for people after they get back together? Of course.

Have you ever broken up with someone and remained friends afterward? No.

Have you ever broken up with someone and become bitter enemies? Only for a short time. High school pettiness, you know.

Have you ever broken up with someone and lost touch? Yes. I have no idea where any exes are. Or what has become of them.

Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication? No.

Do you ever check up on old flames without actually contacting them? No.

Have you ever longed to get back together with someone? Ick. No thanks.

0 comments: