Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#27

1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? I check my hair and make up first and then do an overall sweep.

2.How much cash do you have on you? $1 and some change

3.What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Zest

4.Favorite Plant? peace lily

5.Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My battery is toast and my phone won't even come on long enough to see. Who the hell knows? GAH!

6.What is your main ring tone on your phone? It sounds like a phone ringing.

7.What shirt are you wearing? pink, boat neck, 3/4 sleeves

8.Do you "label" yourself? You did read the title of this meme blog, right?

9.Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Not wearing shoes right now. The last ones I had on were Dansko.

10.Bright or Dark Room? Dim, please.

11.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I'm not sure where I got this. It's been saved as a draft for a few weeks.

12.Ever "spilled the beans"? HA! Yep.

13.What were you doing at midnight last night? Faking sleep.

14.What is the first two words of the last text message that you got say? I'm so tired of this question!

15.Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? No.

16.What's a saying that you say a lot? "That's what I'm talking about."

17.Who told you they loved you last? Mini Me

18.Last furry thing you touched? Movie Girl's dog

19.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None.

20.Favorite age you have been so far? I'm still waiting...

21. Your worst enemy? I'm my own worst enemy.

22.What is your current desk top picture? Hyper Boy and The Joker

23.What was the last thing you said to someone? "See you when you get home."

24.If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? I'd take the money, no question.

25.what car do you drive? The red one.

26.What's the coolest thing you did with your car? I just drive and maintain it.

27.What's your best feature? My mind.

0 comments: