Thursday, September 11, 2008

#23

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Outside cleaning the blue car out before Wrecker Guy came to get it.

2. Who are you in love with? The Man

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No, but I've always loved the way they smelled.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My laptop, my cell, lotion, book, notepad, toenails(polish), dumbells, printer paper, pencil, throw pillow, etc. Yeah, I'm such a girl!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
A couple weeks.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Yes.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
This morning. I don't work in the same town I live in.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Yes. Saw Tropic Thunder 4 days ago.

10. Are you hot? As in feverish? No. Looks-wise? Yes. I've been told that I am by someone who should know. *wink*

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Pepsi Max

12. What are you wearing right now? green panties, gray tshirt

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Mine goes to the carwash, so the eye candy boys can wipe her down when she rolls out. *giggle*

14. Last food that you ate? iced oatmeal cookie

15. Where were you last week at this time? Probably shopping.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No, but I've got my eyes on some nice lingerie.

17. When is the last time you ran? Yesterday. I do a 3-4 mile half walk/half jog every day. Okay. Most days.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? high school football

19. What is your favorite animal? I love big cats - tigers, lions, cougars, etc.

20. Your dream vacation? Longer than 5 days and relaxing! I don't mind doing touristy stuff, but I like to laze around and take it easy too.

21. Last person's house you were in? I'm assuming this means other than my own. That would have been Movie Girl's house.

22. Worst injury you've ever had? I was attacked by a guy when I was a teenager. Enough said.

23. Have you been in love? The Man is my love. Never loved another person like this before.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really.

25. Last play you saw? Can't remember the name of it. Shit! It was about a people eating plant though.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Having a vagina. *giggle*

27. What are your plans for tonight? No plans. Dinner, clean up, homework, exercise, shower, watch tv, sex(crossing fingers) - same as usual.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Not into MS.

29. Next trip you are going to take? I'm hoping to go somewhere for a couple days for our anniversary in November. We haven't even talked about it though, so it might not be doable.

30. Ever go to camp? I went to basketball camp for 3 summers.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Most of the time. That stupid Algebra II can kiss my ass. It even took me off the honorable mention roll.

32. What do you want to know about the future? I'm fine not knowing.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No. I do have deo on though.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yep. Got to get my annual pap smear and talk about some kind of different birth control. Although, The Man did bring up a vasectomy lastnight.

35. Where is your best friend? Work.

36. How is your best friend? He's wonderful!

37. Do you have a tan? No. I could stand a couple tanning bed sessions.

38. What are you listening to right now? I Get It by Chevelle

39. Do you collect anything? No. I'm not a collector kinda girl.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Bones!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? It was about 8 months ago for not having any back lights. The fuse was shot!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Of course!

43. What does your last text message say? IDK

44. Do you like hot sauce? Not so much.

45. Last time you took a shower? last night

46. Do you need to do laundry? Laundry is being done as I type.

47. What is your heritage? Native American, Dutch, Irish, German

48. Are you someone's best friend? Yes.

49. Are you rich? Monetarily, no. I am in other ways though.

50. What were you doing at 7:00 last night? Taking a shower.

0 comments: