Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#22

1. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? Family.

2. What is wrong with you right now? Not a thing, baby!

3.Do you ever miss your first love? No.

4. When did you last cry? I got frustrated a few days ago and cried for a couple minutes, then was fine.

5. Who do you hate? Posers and anyone that hurts kids.

6. What do you want in your life right now? As always, financial freedom!

7. Are you happy? Very.

8. What are you listening to? The tv is on for background noise. I can hear the washer too.

9. What do you smell like? My silky shower gel, shampoo, and deo. I'm very *smelly* right now. *grin*

10. Drinking? I wish! hehehe

11. What time do you go to bed? Early - for an adult. Got to get up before most people.

12. Who was the last person in your bed besides you? The Man

13. What do you wear to bed? Nothing or close to it. Is this the most asked meme question or what?

14. Do you tend to make relationships complicated? I can, but rather keep the drama down.

15. What did you do yesterday? Went with The Man to Nashville and Murfreesboro. Ate at the Olive Garden. YUM! Stopped at a few 'shops'. Went to Sam's Club. Got home late. Went to bed. Watched the RNC.

16. What was the last movie you went to? The Mummy

17. Is your shirt new? This old thing?

18. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? I have no idea.

19. Are you scared of bugs? Not really.

20. Are you a cuddler? Sometimes.

21.How was your day today? Good.

22. What do you think of Eminem? He does have issues, but I like some of his music.

23. Do you read? Yes.

24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear? The Man is my hairy teddy. *giggle*

26. Whose house have you been to today? Just mine.

27. What about the night before that? Huh?

28. Do you like anyone right now? I like many.

29. Are you bored? A little.

30. What is the last movie you watched? Star Wars IV

31. Do you say "dawg"? Yuck. No.

32. What are you excited about? Upcoming anniversary.

33. What do you think about Valentine's Day? It's great if I get something. I'll make excuses about it being 'too commercial' when I don't.

34. Who was last person to cook for you? Applebees

35. Who was your last text message from? Movie Girl

36. What’s on your mind right now? Losing weight and being healthier.

37. Who was the last person to make you cry? Me.

38. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "R." Rocky

39. Do you care what others think about you? Probably more than I should.

41. Do you trust people easily? I can. And then again, others have to prove themselves over and over and over.

42. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? I'm not going anywhere.

43. Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep.

44. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? Our anniversary and the holidays.

45. Who was the last person you called? Movie Girl

47. What's your ring tone? Generic phone ring.

48. Do you plan on moving out within the next year? No. Not unless we win the lottery.

49. What were you doing at 9 p.m. last Friday night? I'm sure I was in bed. Whether I was sleeping or having sex, I can't remember. Hmmm...

50. What happened at 10:00 a.m. today? I was cleaning house. Oh what an exciting life I lead!

0 comments: