Friday, September 5, 2008

#18

Ever spin around in circles until you got so dizzy you fell?
I used to do this ALL the freaking time when I was a kid! I eventually would have to spin for 5+ minutes to get dizzy. It's a wonder I didn't get a serious head injury or concussion from hitting my head on the edge of the counter - the kitchen was my favorite place to 'spin'. The floors were always super slick. *chuckle*

What’s the most comfortable thing you own?
Gray yoga-type pants worn with an over-sized tshirt. Oh, or my long jersey dress. Very comfy! Oooooh, and my cami top/short nightwear is nice too.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Not unless it's raining or it's super cold and I want to keep my ears warm.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?
10 minutes - 20 minutes if I shave legs, pits, and privates.

Have you ever stolen a sign from a street?
No.

What was the last thing you were thinking about?
How nice it was being with The Man all day yesterday.

If you could change your middle name, what would it be?
I like my mn. But to answer the ?, I'll say Shay. I have a cousin with that mn and have always loved it.

Is the moon out right now?
No.

What’s the heaviest thing you own, besides a car?
bed? dresser? desk? couch? safe?

Do you live on your own?
I live with The Man and kids.

Whose car were you in last?
Mine.

What’s your relationship status?
Married and happy. The Man is wonderful!

Who was the last person to ever kiss you?
The Joker kissed me this morning.

When was the last time you held hands with someone?
I held The Man's hand in the car yesterday. He immediately asked if I was trying to get sex out of him. Of course I am! *giggle*

Do you have a crush/like someone right now?
I always feel silly when it comes to these kind of questions. I'm too old to 'crush' on anybody, aren't I? I do find Brad Pitt more appealing as he gets older.

Have you ever wished upon a star for a certain someone?
I don't think so.

Is love even real to you?
Gosh yes! The Man is the love of my life.

Warm up near a fire or cuddle under the stars?
They both sound nice.

Most romantic: flowers or chocolate?
Eh. Buy me something I've said I need recently and that's romantic. Or pick up a bag of Chips Ahoy cookies while you're out because you know I like them. It's the little things. Not the so-called grand gestures. Although, I do love roses from time to time.

Do you like being around a large group of friends, or two best friends?
I'm a smaller group kind of girl. With bigger groups, someone always feels left out of the conversation or something like that.

What’s one of your weird quirks that nobody really understands?
You know how on the show Monk he has this need to touch things with his pointer finger? I do that too. I can't help it!

Ever thought about why grass is green?
I remember it having something to do with chloro something or other. Or maybe not. hehehe

Can you build a detailed sand castle?
No. I'm usually too busy swimming.

Ever bit someone else’s tongue?
Yep. Ask The Man. *giggle*

Have you ever tackled someone to the ground?
Yes.

What’s one of your favorite possessions?
Laptop, definitely! Oh, and my car, house, and rings.

Do you like to sleep?
It's overrated. But I do need at least 4 hrs to function without being pissy.

Is your bed comfortable?
Not really. We need a firmer mattress.

What’s the most awkward thing that happened to you in public this month?
The month is still new. Hmmm. Oh, I know. I put on a shirt yesterday that I didn't realize had a few set in stains. I hate getting out and then see that I have on 'dirty' clothes. GAH!

Who’s the last person that freaked you out?
This older guy at WalMart that seemed to be following me around. He'd peep around the corner at me and when he would see me look his way, jump back. Yeah, buddy, I see you. Happened at least 4 times. Weird.

Who was the last person to compliment you?
Is 'I love the way you feel around me' a compliment? If so, The Man. *wink*

What’s in your purse/ backpack/ pockets/ wallet?
Good grief! In my purse is: wallet, smart card, lipgloss(3), face powder, nail file, pens(4), condoms, cell, digicam, AA batteries, hand lotion, checkbook, keys, various giftcards, peanut m&m's, small notebook, magnifying glass, feminine products, loose change...

Do you feel like life will be easier when you’re older, or harder?
I'm hoping for easier.

How come macaroni and cheese is so good?
It’s all about the cheese, man.

Is pink the new black?
No way, but I do like pink.

What thought made you cry last?
Knowing I made the right decision about something, but still feeling like a bad person.

What is the most amount of money you would spend on a pillow?
$20 - and it better stay fluffy and firm for a hell of a LONG time for that much too.

About how many white lies do you tell per day?
When you have kids, you can't really keep up with the amount of daily white lies. I'll guesstimate at least 5/day.

Last book you read for pleasure?
I'm reading Secrets of a Former Fat Girl right now.

If you Google your name, what comes up?
My real first name: The lady my sister was friends with and the inspiration for me being named.
My blog name: The blog I tried to start on
WordPre$$. I couldn't get the feel for it.

Whose birthday is coming up?
Bones

Will you teach your own children abstinence or about birth control?
They will know that I hope they wait until mature enough to make that decision AND to use birth control.

How many days after you develop a cold until you go to the doctors office?
Colds are treated at home.

0 comments: